Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

curious, was your JJ order the early buy?

yes, but a couple of weird things going on with that order... Tracking # doesnt seem to be recognized by fedex ( could be because they havent picked up the package yet)
and the JJ purchase has dissapeared from my card statements :nerd: so idk if they just messing with me or what

yes, but a couple of weird things going on with that order... Tracking # doesnt seem to be recognized by fedex ( could be because they havent picked up the package yet)
and the JJ purchase has dissapeared from my card statements
nerd.gif
so idk if they just messing with me or what
Yep every JJ Saturday order I don't get till Wednesday from their warehouse in Secaucus NJ.  I'm in Elizabeth, label created today, tomorrow tracking info will be updated once picked.....DEN BOOM.

and the JJ purchase has dissapeared from my card statements
nerd.gif
so idk if they just messing with me or what
Yeah I'm getting the same thing with FedEx not recognizing the tracking number. Hopefully your right and they just haven't been picked up the shoes yet but I'm getting a little paranoid not gonna lie.

nike philippines held an email only first come first serve purchasing option

tons of people (as expected) emailed probably causing massive congestion to the two email adds provided for different sizes

as expected magical things happened. most were able to purchase while some ended up with resellers even being able to cop multiple pairs as opposed to the mechanics of limiting a pair per person purchase

odd thing was when we asked a sales person from the store that released the pairs, big sizes were already "reserved" for players meaning they weren't really intending to release that many big sizes. the pairs were being held at their office.

sneaker politics. SMH

and the JJ purchase has dissapeared from my card statements :nerd: so idk if they just messing with me or what
Yeah I'm getting the same thing with FedEx not recognizing the tracking number. Hopefully your right and they just haven't been picked up the shoes yet but I'm getting a little paranoid not gonna lie.

patience is key. JJ isn't gonna troll like that.

1 of my pairs came in quality on them is good nothing like some of u guys had only thing is a little mark on the icy sole but thats not a big deal

For those who have them in hand, how do they compare to say the Gammas?  I wasn't too impressed with the Gammas.  hoping these are better.

How much is a fair price for these? I wanna get one but thinking 250 is kinda high
That's about the market value right now. It might come down a little in a few weeks. Or you can try scoping for a local deal or a soon to be closed auction.

I'm in the same boat. I'd like a pair. I almost got a pair for $200 but then the guy found someone willing to pay $240.

Back
Top Bottom