Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Reading this thread like is reading my own posts but re-typed over n over by random strangers…

Been saying the these numbers were high for pairs and everyone should be able to cawp a pair if you give an effort….

The blue tint on these seem quite a bit more pronounced than I remember it being on the most recent retro of the Mid's. Still these are fire and a great summertime shoe, and an early birthday present to myself, lol.

Still trying to figure out why nike is releasing at 10 eastern.

Because it'd be nice to not make the people in the west coast wake up at 5 am for releases every weekend.

All those people who are happy now are going to be sad when they see the increased amount of traffic on NDC in the morning. :smh: People on the East Coast who either already struck out, are still looking to buy more pairs, or just weren't awake at 8 are now going to have another chance afterwards. 1 pro vs multiple cons.

All those people who are happy now are going to be sad when they see the increased amount of traffic on NDC in the morning. :smh: People on the East Coast who either already struck out, are still looking to buy more pairs, or just weren't awake at 8 are now going to have another chance afterwards. 1 pro vs multiple cons.
Qft

I took my wife with me so I could get 2 tickets....definitely had to double up on this release
You're lucky to have a wife that's willing to chill in a parking lot with you so early on a Sunday morning!! My girlfriend wasn't having any part of it... lol I'll do a little work this week to see if I could secure my second pair before Saturday morning, if not, I'll have to try my luck with NDC... 

I hope the 10am NDC release thing doesn't become the norm....
Why? its either 8am EST/5am PST or 10am EST/7am PST.... which is more fair for the whole country?

edit: now that i think about it.. it will mean a lot more people trying to buy probably.

Last edited:
You're lucky to have a wife that's willing to chill in a parking lot with you so early on a Sunday morning!! My girlfriend wasn't having any part of it... lol I'll do a little work this week to see if I could secure my second pair before Saturday morning, if not, I'll have to try my luck with NDC... 
[/quote

damn yo no disrespect but you may need to hip her to those duties as a wifey or trade her in

[/quote

damn yo no disrespect but you may need to hip her to those duties as a wifey or trade her in
I think I'll manage without giving her these "duties".... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well ALL of us on the west coast have something to do at 5am pst. it's called sleep.

realistically it won't matter whether they release at 5am or 7am pst. the servers will be overloaded either way. do 5am releases stop people on the west from waking up? no. do people still try for extra pairs even though they already won a raffle? yes.

although, on the east coast, i would expect far less unclaimed pairs up for grabs...

Nah, if we want the kicks we will wake up at 5 or 7. It's trading inconvenience, so you East coasters can stop your crying.

Last edited:
Nah, if we want the kicks we will wake up at 5 or 7. It's trading inconvenience, so you East coasters can stop your crying.

Yep. People wasted their Friday nights to buy shoes several years back. There's a lot of nters who stay up all night hogging the euro sites to make chump change. There's people who wake up just to add shoes to their carts so they can practice. Doesn't matter if the shoes release at 5am or 5pm.

the issue is not so much the time change

its the fact that ONLY NDC has this time change with everyone else goin at 8am so it makes more traffic since people are not spread out across multiple sites at once

if EVERYONE moved to 10am then i would be ok with it

Bay area sheikh codes for north central cali sheikh codes. Pm me.

I might have Sac sheikh codes this evening as well.

these will be easy...the numbers are massive...wait until yall see the maps tomorrow... :smile: keep in mind i said the snakes wouldnt be easy... :smile: over 100 pairs in multiple stores today...this is not even the biggest mall in the city, nowhere near...lmao

theyre also 11s, concords at that, releasing in nice weather. it'll be mayhem.

WTH??

To each his own, I guess. Personally, I'd never tell another dude that he's "fly" and he would not "get love" from me. 
so u just glance at his shoes and stare into his dreamy eyes?    i look and say "nice shoes" if they arent trying to act like a tough guy or arent mad dogging me.  

Why? its either 8am EST/5am PST or 10am EST/7am PST.... which is more fair for the whole country?

edit: now that i think about it.. it will mean a lot more people trying to buy probably.

Exactly what I said about 5+ pages ago when it was first mentioned the time was 10AM. So many posts acting as if its a blessing

I live on mountain time, so I was waking up at 5:45-5:50 to make sure I had comp set up. So I was losing sleep just like the west coast. Its no thing to me though, it is what it is and I have been doing it for a while now. Personally I just feel there are more cons than pros to this time change. Guess we'll see after this weekend or in the future if this time change is the norm

Last edited:
its obvious this isnt a bred 1 release, come on man. its right in front of you.

everyone got the bred 1 but they were in very very very small quantities.

these everyone has and in large amounts.

Yea but u never know. I did my hw on the bred 1s. Plenty of spots had them but I needed up with 0. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so I'm just sayin

Back
Top Bottom