Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

You help tons of folk on here and than the one time you need a plug..... You can't find one anywhere... Even at a decent resell price... example I could not get anyone to even show me love on royals for 250-275.. changed my who m.o... I help very few people now days
yup. that's why I don't really help ppl like that anymore (at least online). You can be giving stuff away on here and the one time you need a little assistance youll get a big F U. Ill still help from time to time with kith pants or whatever (if im in soho anyway and a nter needs those pants why not), but im not gonna go out of my way to help someone who will most likely never return the favor.

laugh.gif
 thread jumped like 40 pages in 1 or 2 days. The hype is real. Just hope I can grab a pair

@Alp damn i turned my phone on desktop mode and seen your signature, $300 for Preorder Concord Lows, u must be smokin crack fool. Trying to help folks my ***. Now i see why u were so defensive about your fellow wannabe hustlers.
let me guess, you want retail plus tax? I pay the shipping?

Watch the sneakerhead convention, nothing but reselling kids. 

So you never know.
Oh i know selling shoes is a "hustle" to what extent is gonna depend on the sellers IQ and who he knows pretty much like every other hustlers job, except i just don't respect it.

Last edited:
Oh i know selling shoes is a "hustle" to what extent is gonna deoend on the sellers IQ and who he knows pretty much like every other hustlers job, except i just don't respect it.
When this phase is out and a new phase is in, all the better.

Bad enough dealing with people reselling 2x the retail. Then you have people reselling fakes 2x the retail. Too much of a headache.

Last edited:
I don't resell and never have. If I don't want the shoe, I'd rather let someone else who wants it have it.

Last edited:
Lol i don't need nothin, as for these i already had my connect lock two pairs down for me.
so then stop complaining about my prices. If someone really wants to do a preorder with me we can work on the price, it aint set in stone.

The average hustling ability of most.

You're assuming I want to buy a PS4 with my own money

Retail: $150

Resell: $230

Profit: $80 x 5=$400

$400 = Free PS4

Basic hustle, it helps 
smokin.gif

Resellers be like:

"Imma buy 500 pairs and buy a nice car: $80 x 500 = $40 000"

When this phase is out and a new phase is in, all the better.

Bad enough dealing with people reselling 2x the retail. Then you have people reselling fakes 2x the retail. Too much of a headache.
Fool ya once, shame on them, fool ya twice, then shame on you. In todays sneaker game in my humble opinion i believe if ur having a hard time getting these shoes which i did at first myself too, the best course of action to me seemed like to meet an employee at a retailer and shoot them a lil money to hold me my shoes and keep me from having to worry bout dealing with the BS and wasting the most important things like time and gas.

so then stop complaining about my prices. If someone really wants to do a preorder with me we can work on the price, it aint set in stone.
Well from one hustler to another id lower that price in my sig if i was u.

Last edited:
Fool ya once, shame on them, fool ya twice, then shame on you. In todays sneaker game in my humble opinion i believe if ur having a hard time getting these shoes which i did at first myself too, the best course of action to me seemed like to meet an employee at a retailer and shoot them a lil money to hold me my shoes and keep me from having to worry bout dealing with the BS and wasting the most important things like time and gas.
Oh.....So that's how people get connects. 

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind!

These are hot but i refuse. Jeans will bleed onto shoes and i told myself no more white midsoles. I hate the black mark on the heel that is left from driing. I made a promise to myself to not buy shoes again with a white midsole.

Im also not much of a shoe freak anymore. I love quality over quantity

:lol: aight. im just gonna take the price away completely and see what potential price range my clients are thinking of.
Personally imho i think most folks here at NT will jus wait 3 more days and pay half that at their local retailer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom