Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Personally imho i think most folks here at NT will jus wait 3 more days and pay half that at their local retailer
and I got no problem with that. But if someone aint about that waiting in line life or just wants to lock a pair im here for them.

These are hot but i refuse. Jeans will bleed onto shoes and i told myself no more white midsoles. I hate the black mark on the heel that is left from driing. I made a promise to myself to not buy shoes again with a white midsole.

Im also not much of a shoe freak anymore. I love quality over quantity

I feel where your coming from. These will be only for shorts for me.

and I got no problem with that. But if someone aint about that waiting in line life or just wants to lock a pair im here for them.
Anybody can pay 20-30 bucks to retail employee to hold them a pair of these and they wont have to wait in any line. Jus sayin

Anybody can pay 20-30 bucks to retail employee to hold them a pair of these and they wont have to wait in any line. Jus sayin
yeah maybe where you're at but in nyc that's easier said than done (at most stores and depending on what you're trying to scoop)

yeah maybe where you're at but in nyc that's easier said than done (at most stores and depending on what you're trying to scoop)
YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

****** are 29 and still live with their mom, but they got those new J's though!

BX got it the worst, I think.

repped! get over it... while you sittin here expressing hate for a reseller they out making moves locking up pairs..... so its your fault you didnt get a pair... make moves in advance stop waiting till last minute.... right now im on my phone in line to get some guaranteed tickets from footlocker.... you want something go get it! i use to knock resellers but came realized times have change and i had to adapt/change with the times or id be left out....

There is a thread for that.

I get the lulz from this thread man, great way to pass time at work. 

Most of us will cop for retail, can't get upset at someone for selling product to a consumer who WILLINGLY will pay the seller's price. 

No one needs to hear about how much you will profit. Keep that ish to yourselves.

Last edited:
i'm in NY and i do it EVERY release ...I pay my $25 to a HOH employee and get my size 13. Just that simple!!! The most i pay over retail is $100 but that's for LIMITED releases. For example, I have to pay $100 over retail for the Shooting Stars Penny Pack but my size 13 is locked 4 weeks ahead of release!! I'm just saying

i'm in NY and i do it EVERY release ...I pay my $25 to a HOH employee and get my size 13. Just that simple!!! The most i pay over retail is $100 but that's for LIMITED releases. For example, I have to pay $100 over retail for the Shooting Stars Penny Pack but my size 13 is locked 4 weeks ahead of release!! I'm just saying
That's good for you. I personally am not a cheater and wouldn't like doing it. I'm guessing you must somehow know the person and didn't just pop up and start talking to them about holding shoes for you.

I really hate resellers. If you don't want the shoe, DONT BUY IT. Reselling isn't even profitable, by the time you sell them for 60 over retail and it takes a week to sell them on ebay, your making less than minimum wage. People need to get a real job or something

Qft repped

I really hate resellers. If you don't want the shoe, DONT BUY IT. Reselling isn't even profitable, by the time you sell them for 60 over retail and it takes a week to sell them on ebay, your making less than minimum wage. People need to get a real job or something

i cant knock the resellers hustle, but to me and what i see on twitter, most resellers have day jobs

even if you are selling a shoe at 20 bucks profit, its still profit.

I locked in my pair locally, pretty excited to pick them up today. Will definitely not be wearing with jeans as I can only imagine they will bleed all over them. These are gonna be perfect for summer though! 

Patiently waits
pimp.gif
THIS....

Wow, this thread is pathetic already and it's only Wednesday.

Jordan threads are always 60% drama, 30% irrelevant/incorrect info, and 10% helpful/informative posts.

Never fails.

Already seeing presale pairs for under $250.

Back
Top Bottom