Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The last TLO release on ndc were the 5Lab3s and before that it was SB AJ1s, KOs, and Florals. None of those were searchable.
Everything else that's dropped on ndc in the last 2 months were not TLO.

These weren't TLO? Smh ... So I'm guessing the nightshade won't be either

There were a lot of unclaimed pairs at NikeDC today for these. They went in about an hour but still. UNCLAIMED PAIRS

I went to niketown seattle and they said they just assume that every pair would be claimed and there was no time limit. I looked at them funny because I was able to cop the other xi lows because they were unclaimed at 3pm

Dang, that sucks.

People are just quick about everything these days.

Quick to snatch something, Quick to cop some shoes online, quick to cop some shoes irl, quick to shoot someone in the foot.

Quick to run from the scene. lol

But really, good luck man, seeing how fast the nightshades got a restock, maybe these will see one next month or something.
thanks. I had to do research on here to figure out what in the world was going on about releases. I was like, "you've got to be kidding me." Learned about bots, twitter RSVPs, and etc… 

I guess you do learn something new every day. 

I have seen some for 195-225 give it a couple of weeks I think it will fall.
It is an XI and it is the Concord color way.  It is also a shoe that I thought would never be made.

The Gammas sell for over $225 and that is an offspring.  I would love to see shoe prices come down, but this isn't a shoe that will...

I hope you are right though.

so does the captcha so i can actually attempt to cop a shoe thats made in reasonable numbers.

Need to know how to do it correctly man. It works really well

i complete it everytime correct. im saying the system itself is screwing with the site

how come since they added it i havent been able to cop even the easiest stuff? :lol:

im not an idiot, i dont use anything illegal. im doing the same thing ive been doing the last few years on NDC which is the only site ive been using other than today.

it doesnt add the shoes to my cart or let me get in line even when i correctly answer the captcha. same thing happened to my brother 10+ times today. i sat there and watched him do it. every time he completed it, it just sent him back to select a size and add to cart.

same thing happened to me but only 4 times, by the time it put me in line it was already way too late.

Took SATs this morning, turned my phone on to see a receipt from footlocker, best mom ever!
Wish my mom was that cool.  

The closest she ever came to something like that was when I left my shoes in the floor and she went up to my room and threw them at me.

Last edited:
Took SATs this morning, turned my phone on to see a receipt from footlocker, best mom ever!
Better get into a top notch program and make mom proud, young man!

My mom went to get the Columbia 11s for me before work when I was in the 10th grade :lol:

I agree. It's not the captcha system itself...it's the side effects it causes on the site. The add to cart errors, the lagging, the checkout errors, page load errors.

I went to niketown seattle and they said they just assume that every pair would be claimed and there was no time limit. I looked at them funny because I was able to cop the other xi lows because they were unclaimed at 3pm

I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING… WANT TO GO TO MY LOCAL NT IN THE MORNING BUT I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING… EVERYONE IS A DIKC AT THESE STORES…

AND HOW EXACTLY DOES CAPTCHA WORK… IM ALSO NOT AN IDIOT AND UNDERSTAND SIMPLE DIRECTIONS BUT I GOT THE DAMN CAPTCHA SCREEN LIKE 3 TIMES TODAY AND I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO CLICK ON IMAGES…. MY MOUSE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLICK CAPABILITIES ON THE STUPID PICS… I WAS SO ANGRY. IM POSITIVE IF I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAST THAT STUPID CAPTCHA I WOULD HAVE COPPED FROM NDC… SO WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO JUST STARE AT THE SCREEN UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO CLICK… ?? I DONT GET IT SMH

I agree. It's not the captcha system itself...it's the side effects it causes on the site. The add to cart errors, the lagging, the checkout errors, page load errors.
 Captcha does this to me EVERY TIME on my laptop ... NOTHING

Then I have to scramble on the ipad and try and get thru only to wait in line and strike out

I got really lucky today. I attempted 2 rsvp's, 22 raffles and epic splash screens, and came up with nothing. Ended up ordering a pair through FNL over the phone this morning, but I noticed they spelled my name wrong and I'm scared they're going to cancel.

Stopped by Valley Fair HOH around 6pm to see what was up with leftover pairs. Dude said they would re-raffle and make calls that night! Chilled at the mall for a bit and grabbed some Panda. I left an hour and a half later and when I was half way home, got the call. :smokin

Shoutout to my HOH for re-raffling and not snatching up the leftovers.

I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING… WANT TO GO TO MY LOCAL NT IN THE MORNING BUT I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING… EVERYONE IS A DIKC AT THESE STORES…

That shouldn't be. They should know the drill by now. If there were plenty left, be at the store by 10am tomorrow. They should be behind the cash wrap.

i had some issue with the captcha also. It kept on resetting after i completed it then i got the waiting screen and then back to captcha again like 5 times

Back
Top Bottom