Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For those who secured the 2000 version on release day, how many of you skipped school or work to secure them?

I was suspended from school for fighting anyway, lol.
Bruh, you did it on purpose
laugh.gif

I can't remember having to work that day, just had to get to the mall slightly before they opened. The good old days.

I called in to work for the bred 13s in 98. I worked at a grocery store as a bagger then.

This reminds me of a few easy purchases I can remember making. The black/red pair in 01, I was working in the mall already and just had to walk over and buy them. The cool grey pair also from 01 I ordered over the phone on Eastbay because I was out of town on a ski trip. And the playoff 12s from 04 when I got to the mall too late to get my normal size and had to go up a half size and they fit bulky as hell. Why didn't I just go check different stores. Who knows.

This reminds me of a few easy purchases I can remember making. The black/red pair in 01, I was working in the mall already and just had to walk over and buy them. The cool grey pair also from 01 I ordered over the phone on Eastbay because I was out of town on a ski trip. And the playoff 12s from 04 when I got to the mall too late to get my normal size and had to go up a half size and they fit bulky as hell. Why didn't I just go check different stores. Who knows.
You were young at the time and your attention span was limited, it happens.

Mine were pre ordered. Many will not remember but up until the Black Red Purple 7 in 2002 you could pre order retro Js from the east bay/footlocker 1-800 numbers if you had a style code.

Mine were pre ordered. Many will not remember but up until the Black Red Purple 7 in 2002 you could pre order retro Js from the east bay/footlocker 1-800 numbers if you had a style code.
I certainly do!!!! I did that with the Black/red pair. I was working at Finish Line the Summer before the release and told my manager thats what i did. he was like, why would you do that when you work here and could have got them? I got fired a month later because they didnt approve my time off to go to my cousins wedding in Cali, whomp whomp.

But my shoes came, as advertised, lol. Got the style code right off of Niketalk, :smile:

I certainly do!!!! I did that with the Black/red pair. I was working at Finish Line the Summer before the release and told my manager thats what i did. he was like, why would you do that when you work here and could have got them? I got fired a month later because they didnt approve my time off to go to my cousins wedding in Cali, whomp whomp.

But my shoes came, as advertised, lol. Got the style code right off of Niketalk,
smile.gif
Did you have to pay extra or were they retail price?

Just took these out the box it's been a few months. Man these shoes are straight beasts...this has gotta be one of the most epic jordan retro drops ever...even the packaging is fire

For those who secured the 2000 version on release day, how many of you skipped school or work to secure them?
I went to school that day. It was a crazy snowstorm that dayI now that I think about it classes should've been cancelled but no lines no nothing for my big brother to go secure mines.

none of the 2000-01s had any hype except for the cool greys people went nuts for those
Space Jams and concords had hype depending on were you lived. And they were limited in the south. But folks went crazy over them Cool Greys nation wide. And till this day I don't understand why. My aunt called me and was like these fools went crazy in TX lmao. Was it because it was the first non OG XI mid? Jordan and the Wizards jerseys? I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom