Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Scored a DS size 9 retail pair (non b-grade) for $200! Repped to the person that posted the Sporting Goods coupon trick.

So I initially ordered 2 pairs of Jams on release day. I'm a size 11.5. I also ordered a third pair during the restock on 4/28 of this year. I finally opened that box yesterday to wear on Memorial Day... and Nike shipped me a 9.5. I contacted Nike and they immediately refunded me and said they would try to locate a replacement. But, then Nike emailed me an hour later saying that they were unable to locate a replacement (obviously). Sucks, but at least I have the other two pair. Space Jam is my absolute favorite shoe by the way (the reason I bought several pair). I contacted them again this morning and was able to get a 20% off code. Hopefully I'll be able to scoop another pair down the road. 

So I initially ordered 2 pairs of Jams on release day. I'm a size 11.5. I also ordered a third pair during the restock on 4/28 of this year. I finally opened that box yesterday to wear on Memorial Day... and Nike shipped me a 9.5. I contacted Nike and they immediately refunded me and said they would try to locate a replacement. But, then Nike emailed me an hour later saying that they were unable to locate a replacement (obviously). Sucks, but at least I have the other two pair. Space Jam is my absolute favorite shoe by the way (the reason I bought several pair). I contacted them again this morning and was able to get a 20% off code. Hopefully I'll be able to scoop another pair down the road. 
they refunded you, gave you a discount code and let you keep them :nerd: :smokin

they refunded you, gave you a discount code and let you keep them
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
I had to return them, but they did immediately refund the money. I'll probably just wait till fall to order alot of stuff. For Christmas, I usually buy my little brother some Flyease shoes (he's disabled) and my old man some iDs. I guess this year, I'll just buy the entire family Nike and get the most out of the 20% code haha

they refunded you, gave you a discount code and let you keep them :nerd: :smokin
I had to return them, but they did immediately refund the money. I'll probably just wait till fall to order alot of stuff. For Christmas, I usually buy my little brother some Flyease shoes (he's disabled) and my old man some iDs. I guess this year, I'll just buy the entire family Nike and get the most out of the 20% code haha
oh ok. I thought they let u keep them from the way the post was worded :lol:

you got hosed

Want to UnDS my pair but it's too late now. Summer is here and I got a bunch of all black outfits that would go perfect with this beautiful shoe. It's doesn't even get that hot here in SD but I'm tying to be comfortable lol.

Guess i have to wait until winter lol

Want to UnDS my pair but it's too late now. Summer is here and I got a bunch of all black outfits that would go perfect with this beautiful shoe. It's doesn't even get that hot here in SD but I'm tying to be comfortable lol.

Guess i have to wait until winter lol

It's like 77 degrees year round over there bro.

Unds them bad boys

^ This :wink:

Love that sunny year long weather here in SD [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Wore my SJ's almost every week since I've gotten them :smokin

Last edited:
Wore these for the first real time today besides trying them on in my living room. I literally can not STAND how big they are. Took them off after a half hour, put them away, and drowned in sadness for the rest of the day. LOL. I really wish I would have known they were a half size big when I bought them. Now I have to find someone to buy a worn shoe and pray to god I can find a deal on an 11.5. Worst feeling. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom