Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So I have a pair of b-grades and retail pair that I bought off eBay. The colors of the soles on both pairs look different and inconsistent. My bgrade pairs are icy blue, meanwhile my eBay pair is paler and see through in comparison.

Anyone have multiple pairs of these and have inconsistencies with the coloring of the soles?

^ I got 2 pairs
1 from Nike and 1 from FTA
Both are icey blue soles
Haven't heard of anyone with different colored soles.....
Might want to double check that eBay pair to be safe
Not saying it's fake...but you never know

Last edited:
^ I got 2 pairs
1 from Nike and 1 from FTA
Both are icey blue soles
Haven't heard of anyone with different colored soles.....
Might want to double check that eBay pair to be safe
Not saying it's fake...but you never know

Anyone know what are the dead giveaways on fake pairs?

Quick search online says a minor yellow milky tint is a dead giveaway....
Throw some pics in the legit thread and let others chime in
I'm no expert in this stuff
But both my pairs are identical

View media item 2455502
Above is the Nike outlet pair, the one on the bottom the eBay pair. Notice the difference is color of the soles?

Quality control issues or fakes? Are the color shade of the soles inconsistent on certain authentic pairs?

Last edited:
So I have a pair of b-grades and retail pair that I bought off eBay. The colors of the soles on both pairs look different and inconsistent. My bgrade pairs are icy blue, meanwhile my eBay pair is paler and see through in comparison.

Anyone have multiple pairs of these and have inconsistencies with the coloring of the soles?

I'm ot an expert
But aren't B grades sopose to have some sort of minor defects..
if that is so then your good...

I am always amused that people don't try on or even check out their shoes when they get them.
I've never had this problem. Generally I buy a size 12 and it fits like a size 12. Plus I feel like 11's have been historically snug. Didn't think it would be an issue at all.

If I'm picking up from the store I get my size 12, take them out of the box to make sure they're aight, then purchase. I haven't tried on shoes in a while in store

I'm ot an expert
But aren't B grades sopose to have some sort of minor defects..
if that is so then your good...
not really but you can

You always have try on shoes with JB especially. Whenever they change molds or the same model from year to year the sizing changes even in the same year sometimes. The last XI mid to fit me like these I say are the DMP's. Once they switched to super low cut patent leather in 08' XI mids don't fit me the same in the toebox and I would have to half size up.

I am always amused that people don't try on or even check out their shoes when they get them.

I've never had this problem. Generally I buy a size 12 and it fits like a size 12. Plus I feel like 11's have been historically snug. Didn't think it would be an issue at all.

:lol: it never hurts to try your shoes on. 11s have not been historically small unless you just got into 11s. Even the 2008 - 2015 pairs have different sizing.

am i the only one who had to go up .5 on my sj's? the top of the toe felt uncomfortable. Theres a little creasing on one shoe im not thrilled about but oh well. comfort first.

laugh.gif
it never hurts to try your shoes on. 11s have not been historically small unless you just got into 11s. Even the 2008 - 2015 pairs have different sizing.
This is my first pair of 11's since I had the OG Concords in 2nd grade. Everyone has always told me they hurt their feet and they go up a half size. I apologize for my lack of 11 owning. I'm a bad guy.

Last edited:
:lol: it never hurts to try your shoes on. 11s have not been historically small unless you just got into 11s. Even the 2008 - 2015 pairs have different sizing.

This is my first pair of 11's since I had the OG Concords in 2nd grade. Everyone has always told me they hurt their feet and they go up a half size. I apologize for my lack of 11 owning. I'm a bad guy.

:lol: I'm not sure if you are playing or not but it's all good regardless.
I'm just saying, the shoes are yours (not specifically speaking about you). It's OK to try them on when you get them.

That's about as OCD as I get with shoes. A new box comes in I just gotta open it, check em out, and put them on for a few minutes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom