Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Try stockx or something like that it’s probably a lot better than Ebay as far as fakes go that’s why personally I buy all my shoes for a authorize retailer I dont got time to decipher what’s real and what’s fake

^looking to take advantage of the 20% off eBay code

Was there any circumstance where they came with a different box than the one with the cartoon like 23?

Saw a couple of listings of ones from outlets that had a different box, but still a black Jordan box

Capture+_2018-03-19-06-26-05.png
Kickscrew has these at 5% discount using the code below. Not much off but it something if anyone still looking View attachment 2079909

Edit....nevermind. Joints aee priced at 350!?!? Lol.

Last edited:
OG 11s I’ve come across are much more expensive though :frown: . At least from what I’ve seen
This hobby wouldn’t be any fun if it was easy to find the goodies tho, correct? :smile:
It makes it that much better when you actually do come up on an acceptable pair.

A couple months ago, I finally found a grail and it felt great opening the box.

E404BBDB-8F20-4101-B59B-8AAD15D7F735.jpeg
35D323F2-C6EC-4E57-848A-A473549F522C.jpeg

Thanks y’all. Had the chance to get some OG 11s in good condition but missed out. Now I know for next time and will pull the trigger without hesitation.

Where? I would love to find a steal like that

Local Facebook groups over the last 8 months. Heads were posting them at retail and they were drying up. I offered well be low retail and they all bit. I’m happy to have a few pairs. Same thing for the concords this year haha

Back
Top Bottom