Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Are you still sending out reservations? 
Carlo: We thank you for your interest with Air Jodan 11. We have already sent access codes and we do not have any update if we'll still send more code. Yet, I believe we wont send more since the release date is by tomorrow. That's the best way to purchase the shoes is on its release date. I suggest you to ask your family members to create their account and downlaod the SNKRS app if they dont have it so you can have high chances of getting the shoes. That's what I usually do since even us, as Nike employees, we have to go to the same process. 

LOL

Finessed a 10% off code. Shoulda cried some more and got a 20% off, but hey. Learned from this forum.
I legit just asked for 20% off. I said that I was planning on doing a bunch of Christmas shopping on NDC and asked if there were any 20% codes cause money is tight. Dude just generated it for me, no questions asked.

call me petty but I screen shot the DTLR page that says free shipping over $150 so I can get my shipping refunded from my credit card company. 
laugh.gif
Amen. I need that $10 back. Whole time, when I went back to the DTLR online raffle joint, scrolled down. Said shipping: $0.00!? Yung then why'd you charge me $10 Bob?

Ok seriously, if you get them you have to confirm you want them and enter a 4 digit code. You have a limited time to do that so best to be on the app when the countdown ends. If you were unable to reserve them, you'll either be waitlisted or told to ****! Good luck :smile:

Has anyone won anything being waitlisted?

Last edited:
Got a 20% off code 4 - 5 years ago when I called and told them the box with my LeBron 7's were overrun with ants - true story.
Apparently those damn ants were attracted to the glue.

:lol:

Has anyone won anything being waitlisted?

Some have, but more than likely it is an L. You just have to hope that someones phone dies, or they forget to confirm the reservation.

Last edited:
Lol at the Nike rep telling dude to have family members download SNKRS on multiple devices for a better chance at copping... that's like if dude woulda chatted with the rep 3 years ago and the rep replied "try getting homeless dudes and family members to camp for you, folding chairs are like $20 a piece at big lots." Lol

Ok seriously, if you get them you have to confirm you want them and enter a 4 digit code. You have a limited time to do that so best to be on the app when the countdown ends. If you were unable to reserve them, you'll either be waitlisted or told to ****! Good luck :smile:

Yall are hilarious... but on the real good looking out. I'm down here in Disney on vacation and was told that chances are high because the Florida cats don't know about the app and don't know how to use it... we shall see... I've also found a couple of FCFS spot.

I legit just asked for 20% off. I said that I was planning on doing a bunch of Christmas shopping on NDC and asked if there were any 20% codes cause money is tight. Dude just generated it for me, no questions asked.
At first, when I asked if he could give me a code, he was like there are no current promos and tried to direct me to the clearance site. I was like, are there any one-time codes you could give me like 10% or 20% off? I should have just said 20%. Customer is always right.

I wouldn't really call him a scumbag for selling them at retail price.
Not calling him anything ... just saying it' takes a pair away from someone really wanting them in his area.. dude from few pages back had mad raffle tickets between him and his girl... dude went 0/45 came up empty .. if I was him and wasted all that time and energy I'd be raging at NT members asking "what's resell gonna be like"? Cause I'm the end money talks

If anyone is out there rocking a Tune Squad jersey and mixing up their '09 and '16 pairs to wear one of each it's thunderdome.

I'm adding extra bodily and property insurance to my policy as we speak.

At first, when I asked if he could give me a code, he was like there are no current promos and tried to direct me to the clearance site. I was like, are there any one-time codes you could give me like 10% or 20% off? I should have just said 20%. Customer is always right.
I guess it depends on who you talk to then. Luck of the draw. If no one bites, doesnt hurt to reopen the chat.

View media item 2256215
Times tix by 2....
Me n shawty
Got 3 purrs each so far.
3 my sz & 3 hers.
Im stopping at 6 purrs. [emoji]129297[/emoji]

Still waiting on Expressions

MA heads, stand up.

#stayEatingMyFriends

Lol at the Nike rep telling dude to have family members download SNKRS on multiple devices for a better chance at copping... that's like if dude woulda chatted with the rep 3 years ago and the rep replied "try getting homeless dudes and family members to camp for you, folding chairs are like $20 a piece at big lots." Lol
Best part was when he said, That's what I do, even as a Nike employee. Carlo, you tha real MVP. #RealOne

They're talking about lows feeling like 20s in NYC overnight. Dudes are going to be hypebeast popsicles in the morning.

If anyone is out there rocking a Tune Squad jersey and mixing up their '09 and '16 pairs to wear one of each it's thunderdome.

I'm adding extra bodily and property insurance to my policy as we speak.
Maybe this dude will be the one...

laugh.gif

Unbelievable. I've got my 3rd call. This time from DTLR. 3/3 on in store raffles which has never happened on any release for me. Gots to be hella pairs out there. Gotta be!

No Joke, Ive been wanting a Niketown for the longest time. But it sucks that we will never get one. As big as Houston is, you would think it would be perfect for here, but a Niketown would Hemorrhage money in this City.
I was trying to think where they could even put one. I would assume near the Galleria or out I-10 West.  Don't bring that noise up to the Woodlands.  

Back
Top Bottom