Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Some people are too busy to keep up with the release times. They just want to know when they release. Lets be positive and teach them.
I didnt know this was "Buying Jordans 101"

They know how to look up everything else they need to know.

How hard is it to search google or bing or yahoo for "space jam 11 release times"?

And on top of that babyjs23 has posted updates all day and night.

does anybody know how to cancel an  order on snkrs and or footlocker as when i get the shoes on here im gonna go to the mall to see if i can get one there and if i can ill have to cancel the orders this is just a safety precaution 
You have 30 minutes to cancel on NDC and once FTL processes your order you're gonna have to return it back

According my calculations, I will be paying $109 after tax, discount, and gift card is applied.

That's if these hit NDC. Let me eat!

Not eating fruit today, too many pears to be had

Strategic play is to scoop 1 pear and wait for the disco for pears 2 and 3

The space jams are one of my favorite Jordans ever but due to the fact that so many pairs were made this time around I just don't really get excited. On the flip side when it's a more limited release and I strike out I always wish that they had made more pairs. It's like there has to be some difficulty to cop but not too hard.

What is wrong with me?

I know these are serious because my buddy, that's a cop, who has no working knowledge of sneakers...texted me and asked me how many pairs I'm grabbing because he's on mall duty for them today
roll.gif

The space jams are one of my favorite Jordans ever but due to the fact that so many pairs were made this time around I just don't really get excited. On the flip side when it's a more limited release and I strike out I always wish that they had made more pairs. It's like there has to be some difficulty to cop but not too hard.

What is wrong with me?
View media item 2133798

What is wrong with me?
I think they have a term for that...it's um...hypebeast or something I think?

is that for grade school. because i never seen a option for coupons on SNKRS
Nah homie was just soft flexing his Swoosh account.

What is wrong with me?

yes you a lowkey hypebeast

I'm not going to lie but I miss the days when we had crazy camp out videos and pics that use to pop up for all over the world in here.

Back
Top Bottom