Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 2256645

Finished 6/6 on the apps. Three for my size 10.5 and three for my girlfriend's sister 5.5, although I'm picking up one. That will be her Christmas present. Although I'm picking up all 3 10.5's, I'm ooping one pair to my girlfriend's cousin for retail since we wear the same size. Only keeping 2 10.5's for myself. Like Icecube said, "today is a good day". :nthat:

2/2 with 6 min on FTL & 4 min on Champs.

Just thankful don't need to mess with Sadderday online for once.

Anyone need the OOP on an 11 let me know in the next 90 mins....hit on FTL and FTA and if I can put some good sneaker karma out in the NT universe -- would love to do so.

To the ones sayin these are garbage or rather have the previous pl cut, or comparing these to the 72-10s sayin thy would rather have them need to delete there account asap..Because these are only for og's, or to the ones tht APPRECIATE wht Jordans used to be...

Its been like this for 30 minutes now. 
mad.gif

Question: when you're waitlisted, they don't list a store. How do you know what store you were waitlisted in?

Hit on the FTL app with platinum but totally struck out on the others with no VIP.  With me striking out on the KicksUSA  and Nike Soho raffles maybe these aren't that easy to get as people think.

3/3 on apps
10 on footlocker
9.5 on champs
13 on footaction
All oops to my guys cause I'm actually passing, for the time being. 6m headstarts btw

Back
Top Bottom