AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Heard NDC has eliminated midnight releases.

Guess an attempt to alleviate the servers?

The next major release, the 11 lows will be released on NDC at 8am Saturday, (May 5th) instead of the usual 12 midnight.

Florida Evan's voice:D@MN, D@MN, D@MN!!!This ruins everything. Loved the ability to have the opportunity to cop at midnight, and if missed out line up. Now it seem you gotta line up, and cop online as you're in line. Smh Nike.... Yall %+%%!n up.
That's my biggest quip. Now it's one or the other.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

would i be out of line or just ignorant to think someone would trade me China Lebrons for a pair of these playoff 12s??

I WOULD TRADE MY 7.5 12'S FOR SZ 8.5 CHINAS ANY TIME...

I just picked up a pair on ebay for $200 shipped. I still don't understand why people on here aren't willing to negotiate. Like they have no concept of how to talk to people. Everyone on here wants like $240, they resellers on NT need to recognize where the market is.

^^very true, they goin closer and closer to 200 on ebay....i finally got a pair on the way for about 195$ from sumone on NT but it has no box

Originally Posted by grinding

I just picked up a pair on ebay for $200 shipped. I still don't understand why people on here aren't willing to negotiate. Like they have no concept of how to talk to people. Everyone on here wants like $240, they resellers on NT need to recognize where the market is.

u can chalk it up to either greed or no personal skills.. i've def been able to talk to people back and forth for diff things, but some just lack social skills.. maybe they need to actually get in these joints and get outside or something? haha

Ill have to get around to looking for these... I havent been on NT since the day before these released. But I lost that day. Smh. That had to have been the worst sneaker release ive been to ever.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

haven't mentioned this before but i have to thank PTone for hooking me up with a pair of these. I heard he was legit so i hit him up to ask him if he could help me secure a pair of the playoffs. He responded and told me that for $200 he would get me my pair and ship it to me. I was kinda skeptical at first but he's super legit. he's very responsive and shipped my pair out that same saturday. they were at my house by the time i got home from work on wednesday. once again, good looks PTone. I highly recommend any and all business transactions with this guy.
Is this like a one time thing or does he just help NTers out when he can?
I'm not sure. Another NTer told me i should hit Ptone up and ask him if he could help me out so i did. he told me its funny i hit him up cuz he was just talking to someone about that. He told me that i had to paypal him the money ($200) first in order to guarantee my pair. So i asked him to send me an invoice and to be very specific about the product and to make sure that it wasn't a gift. He sent me the invoice and i paid. after he received my payment he sent me a text somewhere along the lines of "if by some act of god i don't get your pair i will refund you your money". this kind of scared me a little cuz he had already told me that if i paid up front that it would guarantee my pair. but he checked out. he hmu the day of and asked me if i wanted any additional pairs but i told him that i managed to get myself two pairs already and that i was all set. later that day he sent me my tracking info and told me that it should get to me within two days. they were waiting for me when i got back home from work that wednesday. i asked him if he was going to do this with future releases and he said that he doesn't know and that i would have to hit him up closer to the release date. I have been scammed for about $600 before so i was suuuuper skeptical about this transaction. im just glad the guy was legit and it all worked out. now the thing is that i asked him for a size 9.5 cuz thats my actual size but when i bought in store i tried them on and realized that i needed a size 9 instead. now i'm stuck with an extra size 9.5. i'm thinking about bagging them up and using them for trade bait. Maybe i can get a straight up trade for the obsidians? would that be a fair trade for me?

@NikeDallas: We received a restock on the Jordan 12 'Playoff" GS size. Sizes 3.5Y - 7Y available. First come first served. Phone orders are welcome.

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc

@NikeDallas: We received a restock on the Jordan 12 'Playoff" GS size. Sizes 3.5Y - 7Y available. First come first served. Phone orders are welcome.

too bad this isn't for men's sizes.. didn't know the GS sizes were sold out either

haven't mentioned this before but i have to thank PTone for hooking me up with a pair of these. I heard he was legit so i hit him up to ask him if he could help me secure a pair of the playoffs. He responded and told me that for $200 he would get me my pair and ship it to me. I was kinda skeptical at first but he's super legit. he's very responsive and shipped my pair out that same saturday. they were at my house by the time i got home from work on wednesday. once again, good looks PTone. I highly recommend any and all business transactions with this guy.
I'm not sure. Another NTer told me i should hit Ptone up and ask him if he could help me out so i did. he told me its funny i hit him up cuz he was just talking to someone about that. He told me that i had to paypal him the money ($200) first in order to guarantee my pair. So i asked him to send me an invoice and to be very specific about the product and to make sure that it wasn't a gift. He sent me the invoice and i paid. after he received my payment he sent me a text somewhere along the lines of "if by some act of god i don't get your pair i will refund you your money". this kind of scared me a little cuz he had already told me that if i paid up front that it would guarantee my pair. but he checked out. he hmu the day of and asked me if i wanted any additional pairs but i told him that i managed to get myself two pairs already and that i was all set. later that day he sent me my tracking info and told me that it should get to me within two days. they were waiting for me when i got back home from work that wednesday. i asked him if he was going to do this with future releases and he said that he doesn't know and that i would have to hit him up closer to the release date. I have been scammed for about $600 before so i was suuuuper skeptical about this transaction. im just glad the guy was legit and it all worked out. now the thing is that i asked him for a size 9.5 cuz thats my actual size but when i bought in store i tried them on and realized that i needed a size 9 instead. now i'm stuck with an extra size 9.5. i'm thinking about bagging them up and using them for trade bait. Maybe i can get a straight up trade for the obsidians? would that be a fair trade for me?
I would think so.

If I miss out on the Obsidians I plan on trading my other pair of Playoffs for them.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.

I kind of wish the ankle was lower on these. I've been wanting to break these out but they just feel too big and bulky every time I put them on.

PTone held me down w/the concords...met up, real cool dude. respect 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^^i see you from the mound..thats wassup. i went to vandy so the majority of my undergrad friends are from memphis or atl. My LB is from the mound too...he went to white station

they gave me 15% off when they cancelled my royal blue X, still havent used that crap

I did these with various Foams, Bin5, YOTR 7, concord 11, cement 4, these, soon-to-be Cavs 4, and various other releases.

Coppin sneakers where I'm at is "different" than some of the horror stories I hear so that's why I does what I does.

^^i see you from the mound..thats wassup. i went to vandy so the majority of my undergrad friends are from memphis or atl. My LB is from the mound too...he went to white station

I'm in nashville, so I get my fair share of vandyI see u a 9.5, so you are my competition sir.....lol

Originally Posted by woodro

u can find a 12 pretty easily^^, but jus depends on wat ur willing to pay....ppl on NT around 220-230 right now, ebay may b a lil cheaper

Sad to see NT is charging higher than eBay! I just seen one on eBay for $204.50 shipped...so after eBay fee, PayPal fee and shipping...not really any profit to be seen. ReSellers need new things to resell. Btw...PTone, real cool that you helping out people here! We need more of that but expect your message to be full!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Only the taxi colorway was called the "Orca's" back in the day....not these.
I call them the Orca's messing around, but I really don't know how that hasn't caught on. It's got the exact color scheme and vibe as a killer whale.

anyone think that the sites will still have a restock? originally ordered an 11 and they were way big.. just found the last pair of 10s on a random site but i'm afraid they're too small.. so holding on to hope for a restock somewhere

Originally Posted by PTone

I did these with various Foams, Bin5, YOTR 7, concord 11, cement 4, these, soon-to-be Cavs 4, and various other releases.

Coppin sneakers where I'm at is "different" than some of the horror stories I hear so that's why I does what I does.

pimp.gif

Respect to all the #NT fam that actually looks out. We are far and few in between.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Would a low XI for playoffs trade be fair?

No, especially right now as there are alot of restock of low xi's

I would ask for 75-100 if it was my only pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom