Air Jordan 12 Retro Dark Grey.. AKA Flint Grey??? 12/21

Saw these in the mall and was very impressed.. couldn’t believe how much these stood out to me in person.. they’re low key flames! Love the stitching over the lines nice new detail.
A lot of people are saying how these are very impressive in person. The stitching was an aesthetic deterrent for me, initially, but I am slowly starting to like that new detail. I am sitting on a substantial Nike.com gift card and may have to cop before the end of the day. (Only sizes 9.5-12 are currently available)

Yeah, I don't see these really hitting much of a discount. I admit I've been waiting myself but I might have to pull the trigger on retail because I think they will be gone by the end of the month.

I see these hitting $160 at the lowest.. then will prolly get scooped up pretty quick then. They’re flames.. think a lot of people just waiting on a price drop since they’re not OGs or anything too special.

Here you go

Attachments

• 93D15566-6BAB-4658-8EBE-5F8CF910762C.png
    93D15566-6BAB-4658-8EBE-5F8CF910762C.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 824
Yeah looks like people jumped on that price super quick
I wouldn’t worry too much lapstone is usually pretty good with inventory
They do take awhile to ship tho so give them a little more time considering it’s the holidays with the sale

Back
Top Bottom