AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by verizonflow

First time ordering with Eastbay.. can someone tell me what it means when it says that the status is open?
Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.
Yes, this is all correct. You can also PM us with your order info if you'd like an update on your own order.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Philosophre wrote:
UPS sent me a note indicating that they received the shoes from eastbay, but delivery will be on Thursday.
can someone clarify why some people put their recently purchased "kicks" on "ice" then wear them a few months down the line?

personally I like to wear them asap couple times in a two weak span. then put them in rotation which then leads to maybe a month out little less down the line for another wear.

( Just imagine everyday you see the highway packed with Lamborghini's, it would lose that presence because you see them so often. you're like OH there goes another lambo. you would even wonder, wheres my Honda's at?)   

The concept behind keeping your sneakers on ice after a purchase, is by letting everyone and there mom wear there kicks down to the ground.
On top of that during that week, month or two, you're going to encounter people wearing the same shoe you had just purchased and it would be come so darn typical.

you'll come across a stranger wearing the same shoe as you. the obsidian's in this case and hes going to say hey nice shoes hehehe. 

If you wore the white and red 12's that you had on ice for this particular pick up it would stand out because most people ran there white and red 12s to the ground or some people would continue to have them on ice.  

alien.gif

Great shoe, pretty good quality came in this morning im diggin these a little more than the playoffs

Originally Posted by moundraised23

For those worried about the code and cancelations(fnl), I woke up to a shipping email.
We should be good peeps.

YEP I noticed the code worked on my order too
pimp.gif

Kudos to that fellow NTer who initially provided the code
happy.gif

this is day four of rocking mine. i really love the look on jeans, and can't wait for summer months to wear them with shorts. i've grown to live with the larger size, today i threw in my last spare pair of extra zooms to fill it.

double stacked now. ftw.

Do these feel as stiff as the CDP XII? CDP XII's feels like I have a 2x4 attached to the sole.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Vader

Super pleased with this release. Skipped on the playoffs when pics of these surfaced. Imo a better cop. Dont sleep if ur hesitating and a fan of 12s ull regret it later when resellers are charging $400 for a pair like down here in mtl #smhcraigslist

nah quality was pretty @%% on these. they weight like 600 lbs and its complete plastic pleather.
star-wars-haters-vader.gif

I bought em, but ill call a spade a spade. They'll do for as often as ill wear em..which is not very much. on my way out of the sneaker game.

I wonder if the bubble is starting to burst on the resell market. Obviously high demand shoes will always have high resell value like the MV LBJ's, but GR Jordans are starting to sit a little and have basically no resale value beyond retail (ie military IV's, CG / Obsidian XII's)

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wonder if the bubble is starting to burst on the resell market. Obviously high demand shoes will always have high resell value like the MV LBJ's, but GR Jordans are starting to sit a little and have basically no resale value beyond retail (ie military IV's, CG / Obsidian XII's)

Just dont sleep... If you can cop retail now do it... the resell might not be up now... but down the line it can hurt your pockets up to 230 maybe 240 at most

you may think that now but all that's gonna be a memory when those Oly 6s and Bred 4 and XIs drop. It's gonna be a madhouse!!!!

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by nimhet

Just dont sleep... If you can cop retail now do it... the resell might not be up now... but down the line it can hurt your pockets up to 230 maybe 240 at most
Do not sleep. The sneaker game is at an all time high. I remember the white/red 12's and flu games were sitting in stores for like 80, each of those shoes are now on flight club for 400.

Even worse the all black foams that came out a couple years ago were on sale for like $120. Now a ds pair is going for 700 and better, please dont sleep, you snooze you WILL lose\

Yea the militarys are sitting now, lets see how much they go for once fall comes

Copped a 10.5 from nike town LA--got 11 from east bay on the way as well.....crossing fingers that the quality are fine with these! i was so afraid that my 11's did not fit.

Honestly, they trashed the kid sizes with the shiny midsole.

Looks horrible in person.

Almost like patent leather.

30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I feel like these run more true to size than the Playoffs did, but I stuck with an 11 for both, and they fit great.

Very comfortable!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

looked in my checking account and had like over 10 different authorized transactions from Finishline....(alot of them says IN REVERSAL and IN)

Im sure BOA will recognize it and only approve 1 transaction even though I have enough money in my checking to approve all 10 transactions at the moment

Just Gotta Wait and See....
Ballinnn!!!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

looked in my checking account and had like over 10 different authorized transactions from Finishline....(alot of them says IN REVERSAL and IN)

Im sure BOA will recognize it and only approve 1 transaction even though I have enough money in my checking to approve all 10 transactions at the moment

Just Gotta Wait and See....
Ballinnn!!!

Cant Hide Money!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Honestly, they trashed the kid sizes with the shiny midsole.

Looks horrible in person.

Almost like patent leather.

30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I feel like these run more true to size than the Playoffs did, but I stuck with an 11 for both, and they fit great.

Very comfortable!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yea these are very comfortable...I sized down by 1/2 size again and they fit perfect

Man I wish they made these in size 12.5....I copped 3 pair of playoffs and they all are too big at 13....this release copped one 12 and one 13...hopefully one fits better....I feel like a clown wearing the 13's. lol

Was lucky enough to pick up a pair today at Proper in LB. Not sure if they got them late or if it was a crazy quick restock, but either way I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom