Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Jordan Brand can drop all three!
8085126E-AC2F-45E8-A2E5-0280C63761AA.jpeg

I'm good on black/gold, but rumor has it those black/purples XII's are dropping.
Sign me up for the Kobe/Bibby/Kevin Martin PE's.

If you like yellow I could see how you’d like these, nice simple CW.
I’m not really into yellow so it’s a pass for me. I need Black/Reds lol

they retroed twice and they're tanks...da hell u did with ur pairs?

I can’t remember why but the last time they retroed I didn’t get them.
Actually I’ve never owned a pair and it’s starting to piss me off :lol:

My sons school colors are black and yellow so I’m at every one of his football games home and away with a different black and yellow shoe it’s kind of my thing. Either way I’m definitely in for these .

stop it chief these aint hitting clearance.
gonna get caught out here lacking, and gonna dry up on you.

I can accept that, I got more shoes than I need. I’m done paying retail. These won’t sellout unless they’re limited. Jays have cooled way off and the only ones that sellout are popular OGs and real limited shoes.

and yellow shoes aren’t popular like that. Yellow 5s and 14s didn’t sellout.

I can accept that, I got more shoes than I need. I’m done paying retail. These won’t sellout unless they’re limited. Jays have cooled way off and the only ones that sellout are popular OGs and real limited shoes.

and yellow shoes aren’t popular like that. Yellow 5s and 14s didn’t sellout.
The game royal 12s sold out ASAP last year dude.. and the white/dark grey 12s.. The game royals are like $260 resell in my size now.
These will be no different.

Whoever said Jordan retro colour ways are inspired by early 2000s China fakes was spot on.
If this was early 2000 - mid 2000 NT, we would all be 🤢🤢🤢🤢 at all these variant looking Jordans.

But it's 2020. So if we're buying Yeezys even though Kanye supports Trump, and we're cool with Nike/Jordan Off-White collabos even if Virgil Abloh is more concerned about looting of insured brick and mortar luxury brand stores instead of Police Brutality, I guess this is fine.

Back
Top Bottom