Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Just drove by the only Shiekhs that’s doing FCFS , about 30 deep.... drove off lol

⚡️12s⚡
9F8EF01A-A34F-479C-8C04-8D4B55F671EE.jpeg

Surprisingly hard to get sneaker. Tried to double today and nope.

I cant really remember the last time a black based 12 didn't sell out quickly honestly. Masters 12s were all black and not an OG colorway and sold out instantly. The Black/Blue 12s that dropped last year sold out immediately and weren't an OG colorway. Even those meh reverse taxi sold out fairly quick. So these being black based AND a PE for Gary Payton was a big factor in selling out.

No covid 19 shipping interruption affecting stock and stores being closed was the big factor in selling out

Oh yeah? So what was the reason those other 2 models sold out so quickly way before COVID? the blue/black model had people complaining about the blue material being ashy and those sold out on all sites right at drop. Master 12s also sold out instantly on all sites and in store day one, and didn't have any more hype than these. COVID been going on for over 4 months. These billion dollar companies already adjusted to it. We're not gonna blame every sell out on COVID

Woke up
Tried snkrs on my phone
It kept spinning and wouldn’t let me enter
Tried on desktop and was pending for 20 min before I got the soldout msg
Also tried on hibbetts
Hibbetts is done
Bots have taken over that site
When countdown ended it started spinning(refreshing the page) then after like 15 sec everything was soldout
Footsites crashed like they always do
Tried FNL but can never get thru splash page
Hopefully I can catch a restock or something

Back
Top Bottom