Air Jordan 13 “Lucky Green” Releasing July 2020

13s are my favorite silhouette, and I have a hard time passing on this blocking (or the Bred 3M blocking). Saw them in hand....well worth it to me. I need them to start making more colorways with that base like the Royal 13s in December. Put orange, yellow, whatever on the black 3M mesh....gorgeous
Same I’m just not into these ones or the lakers 13’s. I just wish they could have gotten the Chicago 13’s shade of red right. They released twice within a decade and still gave us that dull red both times. Those royals are a go maybe a double up

According to his follow-up video, the guy that sold him the shoes was a "homie" so he didn't think to check.

Not sure I believe this video. Watched several of his past vids and find it hard to believe he could get burned this easy.
For one, who makes a 400 dollar purchase without opening and inspecting on site? The price way too good to be true. We all know the box wasnt original style for the Rays. How do you yell for your money back and seconds later say you may keep em?

I know a lot aren’t feeling these but man I dig these in hand....glad I copped
F80C183F-D9A0-437F-A075-EAC6A129D3DE.jpeg

I copped these and dyed the suede using Angelus green. The only prob I have with them is that the toe box on my pair from GOAT seems way too long. They almost feel like a full size too long. At least a 2 finger gap. I went TTS .I shoulda went down half a size at least jeez. They feel like clown shoes.

Back
Top Bottom