Air Jordan 13 “Lucky Green” Releasing July 2020

I like what I’m seeing but probably won’t cop just because they always use cheap fake hard plastic leather on them. :smh:
I know that’s right. Just copped some DS OGs of the brave blue lows that I originally got in 98. Lacing them up now. Will use insoles for cushioning and will reglue if I need to.

My boy AIR J XIII educated me on the materials so I know they won’t crumble on me. Feelsgreatman!!
1592249191982.jpeg

That rolled up outer liner on the white pieces is jacked. JB can’t make a 13 right anymore.
Yeah pretty much since 98. The 04 blk/red were pretty good except for the garbage leather as always but that’s a given and had been for forever now.

look at these flints. More of a tumbled “leather” on some toes and not on others. Terrible other flaws abound. The tilted holograms lol and then the usual shoddy craftsmanship. Ya have to get multiples to put together a decent pair mix and match. I’m grateful to be able to do that.

I think these are flames... I actually really like the lighter green color. Also that 3M piping is sick. And the black pods and sock liner set it off. Also the toe and shape on these is looking decent.
I agree I actually like the color green from what I see

They keep changing every time updated pics come out. Will have to see these in person first to make the call!

Will likely pass either way but new pics are much better than the old ones. Looking back those old pics look like fakes.

Any reason for the delay to Sep? As I understand it some stores have received the shoes but Nike won't let them sell it until Sep

I keep saying im out. But I know I will be weak come release day.
I'm in the same boat and I'd really need to see that shade of green in hands. For now, I'll take the Hyper Royal XIV (still on the fence for the Vs) from that September lineup.

Can’t decide If this is one of those wait for discount moments or everyone is going to cop and it’ll be sold out everywhere

Can’t decide If this is one of those wait for discount moments or everyone is going to cop and it’ll be sold out everywhere
No way these go to discount. They are on the SNKRS app now. The only release going to discount soon is reverse flu games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom