AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Wahoo randomly seen the twitter restock. Got these n 88s for retail... say word

MiSsed XIs n corks tho

They stocjed a bunch of kicks. 13s were all i was after soon as i saw the text said nikestore i knew alexqctly what time it was. I thought about grabbing the kobe asg and bhm 1s but said na i got a vacation comong up.

Im set on releases for the rest of april and dont see anything in may i want eother. Looks like its rackin up $$$$ time. Unless i can find those in my sig

just released a sz 11 why the hell are ppl doubling up on these??? I just wanted lebron asg or corks... missed on both smh...

Keep trying to grab a size 11 but darn people snatch them as soon as I see them pop up. Good grief.

I know like its a hit or miss with nike for me lol.. The tweet was pretty late also I was only abot a minute late jumping on i been checkin Ndc n twitter allday everyday hopefully FLN comes thru for me fingerscrossed!!!

Got an 11 for a friend that missed on RD. these were in there for a while, I switched sizes twice and saw the restock text 4 minutes after I got the text. Congrats to everyone that got pairs, especially if you haven't gotten to claim a pair for yourself before today. My friend didn't have a clue and I jus called and told him I got his. He's happy to say the least. Nice job NT!

I missed out on release date, but happy I got my size. Now I don't have to buy the 8's as a consolation prize.lol This was probably the only release I was looking forward this year. Congrats to those who copped as well.

Heard the iPhone go off a few times and didn't bother checking it till about 10minutes after the tweet. Idk how but I ended up adding my size 8.5 to the cart on the first try :smokin

It's ironic too how I saw wayne rocking them in Nicki Minaj's "high school" video and then I switched the channel and saw Gerald Wallace with them on in shoot around at the TD Garden before the restock. Now I own them once again! :smokin

Thanks Nike!

Finally got my pair! Cheee!

I thought I had the corks in my cart. It disappeared when I checked out. How long before it gets taken out automatically?

Back
Top Bottom