Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Na painted ones were non OG. from like 5 yrs ago. Started with those wolf grey toe ones (barons). with the iridescent crap on it. They did a couple other different colorways in that time frame with the non suede plastic looking midsole.

DMPs have a painted midsole and they are probably my favorite pair of 13s... and I actually like black cats, but yeah, these won't be painted.

When has an OG retro 13 ever had painted midsoles?

None of the OGs had that painted midsole but there was a stretch where I didn’t think suede midsoles would be coming back to ANY of the 13s. Glad this isn’t the case but you can never count JB out on messing up an anticipated release.

I know all the painted midsole pairs, I like the altitudes and barons (iridescents) a lot.

They’re not gonna do something weird with the midsole. If they do, it won’t be an retro OG, it will just be a retro+.

They better bring the 3M and the navy.
I feel like we’ll get the 3M, but if they mess with something it will be the shade of blue.
So if any JB employees are reading this - don’t F*** that up.

My biggest worry is if the drop even happens. How many years in a row have we heard this now?

I know all the painted midsole pairs, I like the altitudes and barons (iridescents) a lot.

They’re not gonna do something weird with the midsole. If they do, it won’t be an retro OG, it will just be a retro+.

They better bring the 3M and the navy.
I feel like we’ll get the 3M, but if they mess with something it will be the shade of blue.
So if any JB employees are reading this - don’t F*** that up.

My biggest worry is if the drop even happens. How many years in a row have we heard this now?

I mean it's the main pair missing from the last run of retros.

I wonder if these will go on sale like all other 13s... gonna have to cop from Nike to be safe.

Yeaaahhh these are not like any other 13s and i can assure you that they will not stay on shelves or go on sale.

Same sentiments were echoed in the Bred 13s thread last release and those sat for a minute. These will too. Not chancing it either way, but this is a different time. Any Jordan that's not a 1,3,4,11 and isn't limited has a chance of going on sale.

Yea idk guys this on my top list. All out to secure multiplies on release day. I Can always go back and return retail price pairs for the disco party.

Same sentiments were echoed in the Bred 13s thread last release and those sat for a minute. These will too. Not chancing it either way, but this is a different time. Any Jordan that's not a 1,3,4,11 and isn't limited has a chance of going on sale.

infared 6 were a day 1 sellout, I’m pretty sure.

Idk if Flint 13’s will sellout day 1, but I highly doubt they will reach disco. It’s a pretty loved og colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom