Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Ready!! Owned multiple pairs of the OG and 2005. Never owned the latest one as I thought they look so poorly made.

Still rocking my 2005
D2A19077-D938-422D-A0C3-2614BD8DD70C.jpeg

After seeing the Winterized 4s, they might use Loyal Blue...
Who is in charge of naming colors at Nike anyway ?

I think I made the right decision by abstaining from getting the atmospheres, even though they looked nice to me, they are nothing compared to flints... Im glad these are coming back because they were my first ever original jordan pair.. I bought the black and red 13s first but they were fake and I didn't know how an original pair would look until I got these beauties in my hands... happy copping everybody... see you on 2020.

I had the original pair from 1998. I honestly don't know what happened to them after I moved out in Dec. 2007. I wouldn't mind getting them again if they're close to the original. I never got the ones in 2005 & 2010.

P4L

I already said it'd be a quadruple up. Just make it happen JB...and come correct with 3M and navy.

super in. these were my fav jordans back in high school

still got my 2010 in great condition but hate that there is no 3m... these will be copped

Think he's talking about those crazy looking ones with all the text on the midsole that I think were (hopefully) canned.

Back
Top Bottom