Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

^Real homie would give it to you for cost.

Any Dallas NT'ers looking for a size 11? Have one extra pair....retail+tax. Straight cost.

Right now offer is up ONLY IF YOU STRUCK OUT. Just be honest....don't need a reseller taking the pair for personal gain. Posted this before, but I don't want greed taking advantage of generosity

Nice meeting you bro quad quad :emoji_fist:

SP at Venetian in Las Vegas did a raffle yesterday as due to them opening up Thursday and everything in local is dry up just like Las Vegas is. I haven’t struggled this much on super GR‘s in almost 8 to 10 years to get a shoe that I really wanted just for 1 pair. I’m salty as **** LOL but congrats to everyone that ate on release day and restocks...... The delay of shipments suck because only 1 footlocker had them and Shoe palace’s didn’t get a full shipment on release day. Also niketown just open up here today and they did not even get any shipment yet since March and told me to wait about 2 to 3 weeks to get them in. So I refused to pay resale so I’ll wait for a couple of weeks to see or just I’ll keep trying on restocks online.

Wth, they put a Shoe Palace there when there's already a huge one across the street at Fashion Show? Also that store has to feel out of place next to Louis Vuitton and Louboutin...

Missing out sucked but sub 300 on this shoe is good for me and where I’m comfortable plus this colorway doesn’t lose much value. And they are my favorite xiii but won’t lose sleep over missing out. Plus it’s only shoes.

Any Dallas NT'ers looking for a size 11? Have one extra pair....retail+tax. Straight cost.

Right now offer is up ONLY IF YOU STRUCK OUT. Just be honest....don't need a reseller taking the pair for personal gain. Posted this before, but I don't want greed taking advantage of generosity

Damn if I were in Dallas I’ll cop right now but I’m in NY 👎

Right now offer is up ONLY IF YOU STRUCK OUT. Just be honest....don't need a reseller taking the pair for personal gain.

This is Real Homies personal pair, talk what you know...glad im in DFW and don't need or want your size 11, so in essence he just chargin me gas to meet him...hope a reseller ends up buyin your pair

I don’t judge folks that pay resale. That’s much better than wasting hours a day stressing out and smashing buttons. This actually costs you more in the long run. Those hours could’ve been spent being productive.

Time is the most valuable commodity.
I agree one million percent that paying resale is better than wasting time mashing atc for hours. My time is worth a lot more than the money saved. HOWEVER I also refuse to pay resale. So I’m biding my time to double up. A GR can’t be this hard to cop. I’ve never had a hard time copping GR but then again that’s in Atlanta that has 35728 shoe stores but still it’s a ****ing GR.

Paying resale is one thing but paying over triple retail for any pair is stupid. Double if it’s limited and not gunna happen again and you need them but a hundred for shoe? Worth it.

Are you going off a hunch about restocks and/or in store purchase? I'm at my wits end, keep getting the ultimate tease almost every morning since release date, I ATC only to receive the 'product out of stock unavailable' , starting to entertain possible stockX, Ebay...or taking it back to '85..."hey homie them some dope shoes, WHAT SIZE ARE THEY" (click clack) naw j/k aint going that bizzerk....YET 😂
I’m going off all of my shoe purchases ever when it comes to a GR. check it. The resale market is flooded right now and will continue to be for a little bit. Keep an eye on it and I will also and if you still can’t cop retail then get a pair off one of these broke under cutter resellers that needs their money back for like $230 or $250 shipped.

I would never ever waste time smashing atc for long periods of time though would much rather cop resale to one of these pathetic undercutters that can’t hold em.

This is Real Homies personal pair, talk what you know...glad im in DFW and don't need or want your size 11, so in essence he just chargin me gas to meet him...hope a reseller ends up buyin your pair

Homies charging gas tax? Lol.

Got real butt hurt by that comment....just keep it moving

13B7689C-CE99-4E54-8A0B-4F18BBCCEAAB.jpeg

Double up pair from FTL came yesterday.

Where do we think they will honestly land on stockx or goat? With current pricing, resellers are making about $220 after fees, so about $20 - $30 depending on taxes. Have to have a lot of pairs to make it worth that little up mark.
Obviously for buyers, your looking at 80 to 90 extra cost, which is at least 40% over retail...

We have some really good guys in this Forum, looking out for a fellow NTer. Hopefully one of them can come through.

my b if this has been discussed already, but the more i see pics the more i can't understand...how has nike retro'd these 3 times and none of them are even close to the colors of grey or navy on the OGs?

OGs

Air-Jordan-13-OG-Flint-1997.jpg

05s

img01.jpg

10s

img01.jpg

20s

Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Flint-2020.png
Yeah the different color navy doesn’t bother me it’s the darker grey I don’t like as much. Not to mention quality differences all around.

I also never take off the plastic off thought it was just me :lol: been doing that since the originals.
I always have to be the odd one on NT. First of all I copped the blk blue lows in 1998 and didn’t have money back then to cop the blk red and flints like I wanted so didn’t have to worry about the hologram. But I always remove the plastic off the hologram but wouldn’t mind keeping it on either for protection now that I think about it.

Good looking out bro, Shout out to homie thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 for hooking me up for retail. Nice meeting you to bro. 😎👊👊😎

This dude is awesome

Back
Top Bottom