Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

It is, it's 16 just for shipping and that's not including tax and fees..boyz be happy to pay resale cause they got a i want it now mentality
I made one purchase on stockX and was surprised by all the extra charges. My fault for not doing the research I guess.

EDIT: All the years of no online tax and free shipping before I came back to shoe game had me ill prepared for it but I’m wise to it now.

Last edited:
Successful!!!!! I done now

Attachments

• 55BBDBE1-BD31-4AC4-9BF9-615055EEE016.jpeg
    55BBDBE1-BD31-4AC4-9BF9-615055EEE016.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 265
Wth, they put a Shoe Palace there when there's already a huge one across the street at Fashion Show? Also that store has to feel out of place next to Louis Vuitton and Louboutin...

yea I don’t think to many people knew there was a shoe palace there!!!!! Also was told there was not a lot of pairs shipped there too. I’m sure when Miracle mile opens up on June 9 they’ll do raffles there too.

Was waiting for my shoes to arrive to from my FTA order I placed last week only to see that now theres a delay because UPS transferred my package to a different post office. Im stressed for my shoes to arrive. Im been wanting these since they first came out in 98, and when they retroed but couldn’t get them at those times for whatever. I felt luck to have placed an order last week after clicking ATC for about an hour.

Was waiting for my shoes to arrive to from my FTA order I placed last week only to see that now theres a delay because UPS transferred my package to a different post office. Im stressed for my shoes to arrive. Im been wanting these since they first came out in 98, and when they retroed but couldn’t get them at those times for whatever. I felt luck to have placed an order last week after clicking ATC for about an hour.
Yeah a whole bunch of packages are being delayed right now 2 of 3 of my Amazon packages are delayed you might have to wait a few extra days

^Real homie would give it to you for cost.

Any Dallas NT'ers looking for a size 11? Have one extra pair....retail+tax. Straight cost.

Right now offer is up ONLY IF YOU STRUCK OUT. Just be honest....don't need a reseller taking the pair for personal gain. Posted this before, but I don't want greed taking advantage of generosity

Nice meeting you bro @quad :emoji_fist:
honestly 220 is still a hook up. its 207 tax included here in cali. his homie would only be asking for 13-15 extra. i mean if you a true homie you would kick a lil something extra to the homie for looking out anyways. beats paying 250-290 and waiting for shipping

This is true....but I've given a friend over 30 pairs and never asked for more than a cent over what I paid. He kicked me extra a few times even though I always told him he didn't have to; he just insisted. There's a difference in asking for it and sliding it for no reason.

But my point was it's $14 (in Dallas), does that much money really matter between friends? ****, I'm giving it at cost to complete strangers from an internet forum :lol:

This is true....but I've given a friend over 30 pairs and never asked for more than a cent over what I paid. He kicked me extra a few times even though I always told him he didn't have to; he just insisted. There's a difference in asking for it and sliding it for no reason.

But my point was it's $14 (in Dallas), does that much money really matter between friends? ****, I'm giving it at cost to complete strangers from an internet forum :lol:
So I am still in the running?

He kicked me extra a few times even though I always told him he didn't have to; he just insisted. Th
U puttin to much energy into $15, move on I'm sure plenty of people in here wish they didnt have to keep clickin ATC and pay $15 extra..that's not gone break me, some friend u are for takin your friends money

Man F-You Footlocker, all sizes except size 8 is open. Last 2 hours ATC ATC ATC NOTHING!!!!!! Why do they keep opening them up. I know somebody there is laughing their asses off watching me keep clicking even though it says out of stock. So very frustrating.

So I am still in the running?

Yah if no one picks it up tomorrow.

U puttin to much energy into $15, move on I'm sure plenty of people in here wish they didnt have to keep clickin ATC and pay $15 extra..that's not gone break me, some friend u are for takin your friends money

Lol, concentrate on the insisted gift part...not the 30+ pairs at retail tho. Convenient. You don't get it. There's a difference in giving it willingly and asking for it. You out here hoping a reseller takes a pair I'm trying to help a forum member with just cause I made a wise crack about your friend taxing. You think the opinion of someone with that kinda character bothers me :lol:

Last edited:
My flints got to my city this morning but All of a sudden ups doesn’t want to transfer them to USPS. NOW i gotta wait until monday

The maroon grey toes bled, but the regular red ones (that were an original prototype) don't because they made the midsole foam instead of suede. It works quite well, and you have to be up close or looking for it to tell there is no suede. I'm not sure which I like more, the prototype or the release version with the white tongue and black pods. They are both sharp in their own ways. I feel blessed to have owned them both. Never cared for the maroons because they were some half assed Gentrified attempt at the prototypes. Give me the shoe I have always wanted, not an approximation. It isn't difficult and thankfully someone finally figured that out. Getting the grey tongues and black with red pods restored some faith that maybe we were coming into a new era. But now it feels like it is sliding away again.

The XIII is such a great shoe, a shame to pull this nonsense with this release. Let us love the shoes. Let us give you our money Nike, not resellers. The fact that there isn't a dedicated preorder system for us sneakerheads at this point is just sad. Nike is not collector friendly at all despite the fact that we make up a significant portion of their brand success. No reason any of us should have to hassle to hand over $200 for a pair of shoes. For all it's innovation, Nike and Gentry don't have a clue when it comes to the fan experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom