Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I’m a US 11. Yeah, I caught the restock right away and tried for a UK 10 and was fast, but I tried paying with PayPal and it was loading forever. It was because of the delivery option to the US. The site doesn’t adjust for that. Freaking sucks. Oh well, I’m not paying resell. Hopefully more pop up somewhere.
Same thing happened to me. I came here to post the link but never completed check out. First Paypal didn't load then Paypal added the Shipping cost to US but didn't select the option on site... "Unable to update cart delivery details". I tried CC method and got Oops, out of stock. I tried for 11.5 & 12 US with both methods. Good luck man!

F THIS, looks like we're back to square one...

We're very sorry, we haven't been able to fulfil your order on this occasion.

We realise this isn't what you want to hear and would like to offer our apologies for this. A full refund has been processed. If you paid by card the funds will appear in your account within 5 working days depending on your card provider. If you paid using your PayPal account the funds will appear in your PayPal account immediately.

*Excludes PayPal Express. Please allow up to 5 working days for funds to appear in your bank account. This time is dictated to us by your card provider.

I went 0-10 and got tired of waiting on restocks.
718A570A-429F-4CC7-8397-6BF6E5CFA8F5.jpeg
7C7E8C4D-E071-4CCF-BBBF-4A13CE32C8B6.jpeg

These absolutely have to restock...everything else does. I am not paying resell prices :rolleyes:smh::smh:
It is crazy what happened with these flints man. I totally get not wanting to pay resell just on principle. These bots ate good apparently. What’s even more sad is it seems so many copped one or two pairs just to make a few bucks. I mean I guess times are hard >D

It is crazy what happened with these flints man. I totally get not wanting to pay resell just on principle. These bots ate good apparently. What’s even more sad is it seems so many copped one or two pairs just to make a few bucks. I mean I guess times are hard >D

Nah, too many people getting $600/week in unemployment to cop sneakers.. It’s no coincidence that every release has been selling out since that ish started (even though the economy has gotten worse).

Based on all the Ls I'm scoring on the 12s dropping tomorrow, it looks like we'll have another GR that will be hard to get for retail.

Nah, too many people getting $600/week in unemployment to cop sneakers.. It’s no coincidence that every release has been selling out since that ish started (even though the economy has gotten worse).
This is true lol
It'll be interesting to see what happens when that extra $600/week expires within days as is about to happen. Even if the program gets extended, there's a good chance there will be a lapse in the payments for weeks, which will cause a lot of problems.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when that extra $600/week expires within days as is about to happen. Even if the program gets extended, there's a good chance there will be a lapse in the payments for weeks, which will cause a lot of problems.

I'm also hearing that if it gets extended, not everyone will be getting that full extra $600 a week... It might be base on your past income... But there are also talks of another stimulus check and extra hazards pay.

Man my how times have changed we went from kicks to talkin about who gone be able to cop sneakers with unemployment income

Yeah, our government decided to give everyone massive unemployment hand-outs, regardless of need, and now people who actually needed this money to survive (I.e. unemployed people with families, etc.) are going to suffer when this benefit is cut/cut down... What a mess.

Man my how times have changed we went from kicks to talkin about who gone be able to cop sneakers with unemployment income
It's only relevant because a lot of people seem to believe that the payments have contributed greatly to everything selling out and being difficult to get lately.
If we really wanted to go down an off-topic rabbit hole, we could discuss the wisdom of people who are jobless and collecting unemployment, who should know it isn't going to last forever at those extra amounts, spending this assistance money on ****ing $200 sneakers. But that's another story ...

Back
Top Bottom