Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Damn SNKRS app had literally one shock drop the first night of the Last Dance and didn't have one since yet every Sunday y'all camping on the app at 8:59 thinking they're gonna drop something.
Hopefully it’s the white bred 11 lows. Considering Flints come out in only two weeks anyway. And it’s more of a Bulls color. Hell, I’d rather a shock drop be those red 14’s.

They'll probably drop during a commercial break after they show Jordan shove Bryon Russell

:rofl: no, I'm not serious
I was about to say. Cause that wasn’t close to a shove, or even a push off really. His hand was barely on his ***.

Hopefully it’s the white bred 11 lows. Considering Flints come out in only two weeks anyway. And it’s more of a Bulls color. Hell, I’d rather a shock drop be those red 14’s.

I was about to say. Cause that wasn’t close to a shove, or even a push off really. His hand was barely on his ***.

highly doubt they’d shock drop a shoe over 1 month in advance of the official release

JORDAN BRAND: fixes tongue on III’s to make it more accurate to the og

JORDAN BRAND: not soon after does this to the tongue on XIII
9A883736-CE24-4AD8-8E51-FA094C3CCCF4.png

inconsistent, incompetent, lazy craftsmanship. It’s what I look for in a brand.

JORDAN BRAND: fixes tongue on III’s to make it more accurate to the og

JORDAN BRAND: not soon after does this to the tongue on XIII
9A883736-CE24-4AD8-8E51-FA094C3CCCF4.png

inconsistent, incompetent, lazy craftsmanship. It’s what I look for in a brand.
Especially one that charges so much, is so over priced, even compared the original superior releases ... craftsmanship, materials, and general technology / build quality for performance.

Back
Top Bottom