Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Congrats to all who copped. I clicked the notif immediately and it never loaded. By the time I got to desktop it sold out while processing

27435458-7BAD-47DF-BD85-FB3DFB4267AF.png

Relax guys. You'll be able to cop with ease. They shock dropped the Fire Red 5s and they sold out instantly then they restocked 20 times after the official release. DMP 6s restocked 40 times.

Only reason that the Jordan 1 Royal toes sold out was because hypebeasts wear 1s. They don't wear 13s. You'll be alright

Oh yeah this will be an easy cop. GR for sure.

Nice to have early but nothing to lose sleep over over.

Just glad I can use my 20% code on these.

Hit...never loaded on my SNKRS app used the link tweeted by Solelinks and entered through desktop. Same thing I did for the V's. Seems like these twitter pages get the links before the app updates.

Didn't show up on the app
Didn't show up on desktop
Used j23app link and it asked for my payment for some reason
So i added a new payment then gave me an error
It's corny how we have to use a twitter link to cop

That was hot garbage... I can’t get them to load anywhere. Like it never happened.

That was interesting.

Not doing it at 9, and not doing it on SNKRS.

I had to log in and set everything up for desktop, and by the time I did that it rejected my payment and it was too late

FOMO has people shook. If this doc wasn’t running now these would have been an easy release day hassle free cop. I can wait and will enjoy the doc stress free and hii as hell man

00D4AA25-99D2-4E76-B161-E520D85E8E31.gif

6403B978-E4C2-4826-8635-209E37D4E91B.jpeg

I was able to get them via the browser. Thought I was the only one who’s SNKRS wouldn’t load them.

These have been my grails... so thankful I hit. Sorry to anyone who didn't, but just remember there is still the official release at the end of the month. Best of luck to all and hopefully we can all enjoy the last two episodes tonight.
Flint13.JPG

Back
Top Bottom