Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Wasn’t loading on SNKRS. So just logged in from the link I clicked and checked out on the the mobile site. Still hasn’t loaded on SNKRS for me.

6CB8DEC1-54A0-4E9C-97C6-2AF98C5CB99C.png

How did you get TWO ORDERS CANCELLED did you post both order numbers? You need to know better homie
Nope, one of the explanations was that my middle initial was on my Credit Card and not on my profile/billing information. That one (Royals) cancelled three hours after it was confirmed. The second one claimed it was because of how I wrote my billing address into the app. The unit of our townhome is on the second line of the billing address, not on the same like as the number address. I was beyond heated. And to top matters off, it appears I'm now shadow banned from SNKRS and the Nike app. I was trying to purchase a Cream City jersey today for my friend and neither the app or the desktop site would accept payment from me (I tried multiple payment methods). I ended up talking to two different CS reps who had to elevate the case to the payment team who would have this resolved in a couple days. Meanwhile an alternate account worked on my girl's phone with my credit card just fine. Basically fck Nike. I'm going to get this resolved if it's the last thing I do. I had a great hit streak until the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom