Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

D79CB7B6-1774-499B-87FD-97D3C6197F8A.jpeg
8562446B-7C35-4E7A-A86E-3E379DFFF61E.jpeg

Just got my pair in, the quality is really good. They’re not that far off from the 2005 pair and i actually prefer this leather because the leather isn’t as flimsy as on that pair.
Those joints creased bad the first time i wore them, they definitely were flimsy :lol:

They weren't flimsy at all, because it was REAL leather, not this coated crap we get now. And before you ask, yes, I had the OGs (still do, but worn to death) and I had a DS pair of 2005s but sold them late last year on SX (downgrading a bunch of my collection as it's time). Yes, the 1st two versions creased like crazy, but because it was the real deal stuff. Sort of like nice real leather seats in a luxury car (my wife's '18 F-Type SVR red leather seats) vs the "leatherette" or Active X seating in Fords, which is 100% man-made and synthenic. The new stuff doesn't crease but it's not super soft and comfortable as real cowhide!

In terms of creasing...since sneaker culture has gone mainstream, people are obsessed with how "clean" shoes are, that includes creasing. Real leather creased. That's just what it was, and that leather also lasted longer. Shoes seem to be made more now to look fresh out the box for as long as possible, which is not wrong, but it should be up to the person who bought them to keep them clean. Shoe companies play around and slightly differ materials to achieve the look, the original form is longer considered and those days are long gone. That's why I resolved within myself to not expect EXACT og form of anything, it's gone and not coming back. They can come close, but exact? Nah, nothing ever replicated/retroed is an exact copy in og form, no sense in driving yourself crazy asking for it or looking for it as a customer. If you don't like it, don't buy it *shrugs*.

these will instant sell out. Most anticipated release this year. I missed on the 15’ Chicago 1s that too was release May 30 of that year. Hope I’ll be able to get a pair
Missed out on all the 1s that year due to being out of the country. Still sick about it

They weren't flimsy at all, because it was REAL leather, not this coated crap we get now. And before you ask, yes, I had the OGs (still do, but worn to death) and I had a DS pair of 2005s but sold them late last year on SX (downgrading a bunch of my collection as it's time). Yes, the 1st two versions creased like crazy, but because it was the real deal stuff. Sort of like nice real leather seats in a luxury car (my wife's '18 F-Type SVR red leather seats) vs the "leatherette" or Active X seating in Fords, which is 100% man-made and synthenic. The new stuff doesn't crease but it's not super soft and comfortable as real cowhide!

Yeah I wouldn’t go off the deep end and say that softer/real leather is “flimsy” lol. They obviously creased because the leather was softer and more pliable.

Having to enter for these in Charleston, SC.

My wife promised my aunt we would come visit and stay with her for a few days next week. She's retired/never married/no kids/lives alone....so she's lonely and bored because of Rona lockdown. So hoping for the best....apparently all the shops are open.
Champs x2
Footlocker x2
Footaction x2
Finishline x1
Hibbett Sports x3

Surely one hits. I only want 1.

Having to enter for these in Charleston, SC.

My wife promised my aunt we would come visit and stay with her for a few days next week. She's retired/never married/no kids/lives alone....so she's lonely and bored because of Rona lockdown. So hoping for the best....apparently all the shops are open.
Champs x2
Footlocker x2
Footaction x2
Finishline x1
Hibbett Sports x3

Surely one hits. I only want 1.
I honestly think that you will hit on more than 1.

Anybody else having issues with the Finish Line app?

The app won’t load anything or let me sign in for some reason. I’ve signed in on the web, so I know the password is correct.

Double and triple up will not be hard for these...at all.

Mass GR. Hoping to grab two from SNKRS for the 20% mil discount.
False. This is arguably the most popular 13. Out won’t be that easy. This a OG Tamar this brings out everyone and resellers go hard to grab and make a lil change on it. Likely no more than 50-100 but over retail. Similar to the bred 11s/infrared 6s/Concordes

All I know is that people who aren't into J's like that are after these. Don't know how many they made but the hype is real

Back
Top Bottom