Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

The more I see these, the more I dislike them more than the 2010’s. It’s an easy pass for me. Just like the breds.

In terms of creasing...since sneaker culture has gone mainstream, people are obsessed with how "clean" shoes are, that includes creasing. Real leather creased. That's just what it was, and that leather also lasted longer. Shoes seem to be made more now to look fresh out the box for as long as possible, which is not wrong, but it should be up to the person who bought them to keep them clean. Shoe companies play around and slightly differ materials to achieve the look, the original form is longer considered and those days are long gone. That's why I resolved within myself to not expect EXACT og form of anything, it's gone and not coming back. They can come close, but exact? Nah, nothing ever replicated/retroed is an exact copy in og form, no sense in driving yourself crazy asking for it or looking for it as a customer. If you don't like it, don't buy it *shrugs*.
I do love that clean look but I also agree with the quality aspect and the stuff they kick out doesn’t usually make the cut. It’s too bad really because it’s not like we aren’t paying a decent amount for most of these retros.

I do love that clean look but I also agree with the quality aspect and the stuff they kick out doesn’t usually make the cut. It’s too bad really because it’s not like we aren’t paying a decent amount for most of these retros.
Y’all are both on point. At this point, Nike is retroing a lot more sneaks that are actually better than Jordan’s in quality. And wearable with more. I’m not giving JB money for garbage anymore. When they finally get on board with the quality of retros that NB is putting into the j1300, I’m in.

Mail call!

20200524_141655.jpg

False. This is arguably the most popular 13. Out won’t be that easy. This a OG Tamar this brings out everyone and resellers go hard to grab and make a lil change on it. Likely no more than 50-100 but over retail. Similar to the bred 11s/infrared 6s/Concordes

If you can't get multiple pairs of this release, you didn't try. I have one and I'll get two more online easy.

People who got em.....how they fitting? 13s always been true to size for me, but with this cheap treated leather in the toe, ala Fire Red 5, feel like they might be big in the forefoot...

Y’all are both on point. At this point, Nike is retroing a lot more sneaks that are actually better than Jordan’s in quality. And wearable with more. I’m not giving JB money for garbage anymore. When they finally get on board with the quality of retros that NB is putting into the j1300, I’m in.

Come on now. Even OG Jordans weren’t that good in quality compared to the stuff NB puts out these days. I think we can sometimes have a distorted and false expectation as to what to even expect from Jordan’s. I guess you’ll never purchase Jordan’s again then? They’re never gonna use as good of materials as NB does. Jordans have never used materials that good. To me it seems what you (and some others on here) are asking for almost exceeds the quality of anything that JB has ever put out.

Last edited:
I should probably try for a 2nd pair.i realized i wore the flints probably the most out of any Js I’ve ever had in the past,mainly because I’ve always felt these go great with jeans.IMO the best colorway outta all XIII’s
AB22FED0-DBDD-4C04-AE1D-8917A98FD1A0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom