Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Man I struck out 4 times wtf.. I still can’t believe the stores around me are doing raffles. They must not have many pairs. The only shoes my stores have had raffles for is 11s. Like ever.

4EBDF3B5-7BF1-4A84-8087-24AAC8BD30D6.png

Hibbett dishing out the Ls via raffle then emails you to remind you “we got plenty to sell”

I feel like I asked a girl out, she says nah, then she walking around asking who wanna take her out

Good luck to all tomorrow AM. Just need 1, last pair I had were the OG in 1998. Never had any retros of them. I hope tomorrow I can snag a pair.

with the coronavirus still going strong and the death of floyd george plus the riots you can still count on nike and jordan brand to still make money

I got a notification from FLX app moments ago to get it now but it says coming soon. Wtf kinda pump fake is that. Gonna be snkrs or bust for me too.

Missed on FTL reservation with all head starts. Figured it might be this way with only one store open in the whole state. Probably safer to just get them online anyway. I miss getting them day of though.

it's going to be hard as hell to get these online tomorrow

the hype of jordans is back to 2011 2012 2013 and 2014 levels

it took tv specials citizens/sneakerheads getting $1200.00 checks and the coronavirus to bring jordans back

january february march drops from this year didn't have this hype like the past few releases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom