Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I got a pair but I'm not sure if I got it through NDC or SNKRS since it said purchased on both, lol

everyone said this would be an easy cop lol looks like I was right what do I know i've only been wearing Jordan's for 27yrs lol

Got knocked off 3 times on snkrs app. Never tried to cop on a restock but nows my chance! Hope yall are more lucky!

This was strange. I went to SNKRS when I got an error from Footlocker and Eastbay, and I hit...I finally hit. Got the "Got Em" and they are in my purchases. Normally it's Eastbay that blesses me. This time it was SNKRS. My year long losing streak on SNKRS is over. I think it truly is a "Luck of the draw" thing.

Haven’t bought a pair of Jordan’s in 8 yrs. tried that SNKRS app **** at 9 on the dot. Says pending for 5mins then switches to sold out. Tried Dicks,FL, FootAction, and Eastbay. None of those would even let me get on website. **** this.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's on release in a long time. I aint realize **** was this annoying now.
If I'd known SNKRS couldn't be trusted I never would've went to them and only them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom