Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Anyone gotten email confirmation for orders placed on ftl around 11?
Confirmation and shipping will be delayed if you were charged you will get your shoes. Ordered some shoes for my son last week I received tracking email the same day after they were delivered

My order status says fraud checked what does that mean? Never seen that before. And does it mean that my order will likely not go through. TIA

I got the same message from my Footaction order. It changed to fullfillment processing after about 15 min.

So what does “Fraud Check” mean? Been a minute since I’ve bought from a FootLocker Corp. site.
566E10EC-46CB-4925-8318-41962062D78B.jpeg

My order doesn't even show up under my account. Last one still doesn't show up but i got the order, so i'm still holding out hope

Champs screwed me again.... was able to ATC then entered info for check out process then hit submit then said something like cart timed out and shoe vanished again wtf
Yeah this happened to me, except my payment went through.

I got a payment confirm from Paypal but no email from Champs. Not looking too good.

This sucks just want some shoes I'm gettin to old for this went to plazamericas mall in Houston this morning it's so crowded cops everywhere smdh

So freaking frustrated, only came close on YCMC , but nothing anywhere even close. I hope all of you resellers rot in hell. Such a joke that General Releases have come to this. Will not pay resell for a freaking General Release. And everybody that does is just contributing to the problem. It is time to get out of this game.

Back
Top Bottom