Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

SNKRS gave me a L this morning, which was kind of surprising because I usually always hit on there. I couldn’t even get the finish line app to work, tried Foot locker and at first it was saying my size 12 was sold out so tried to cart a 13 and it worked so I checked out. Tried 1 more time for the 12 just for the hell of it and it actually went into my cart, checked out for the size 12. I got 2 pending charges on my card but only got 1 confirmation email on the size 13. Still hoping the size 12 gets confirmed but not feeling to good about getting my right size. Pretty strange RD for me today :lol:

today was a battle, SNKRS forsaken a lot of us, footsites were all about persistence and bots feasted. Got confirmation for 1 pair, even paid for the $13 shipping in hopes it would help process faster. I’ve always respected OG colorways and love flint’s. I’ve had every release and I’m happy I got through on FNL. Og flints were righteous, pink pod 05s were great besides the obvious, 2010s were a shell of a shoe and rocked with them till last year even though my pair was pretty flawless. These will be rocked

Struck out everywhere this online mess is crazy miss just going to the store and copping

Messed up seeing all the shops getting broken into. Gonna see crazy market going forward for certain models IMO

Depending on the area you are in these will definitely get you a nice profit if you got mutiples. Good luck to everyone still on the hunt

So how long did it take you guys to actually checkout online today?
Shockingly I spent 10 minutes total on SP today and had no payment errors.

Hibbett kept crashing for me, Snipes queue line was too long, never got through FNL splash, got cart jacked on DTLR and could never ATC on foot sites

didnt even bother wit SNKRS but both my home boys took Ls within the 1st 3 min. I tried to tell them while all that time is being wasted on the inevitable L looking at SNKRS pending that they needed to look elsewhere

I think I might hit smaller sites first, then even bothering with Nike/SNKRS/Footsites on launch.

**** is wrong with people right now? even the lebron 17 low is sold out. its like people just hoping **** has resell value so they buy it up. looks like all the tickle me elmo and christmas tv freaks are back.

Seems like alot of L's with this release which tells me there will be a restock (I hope). Been out the game for almost 2 years. Guna cop my 2 pairs and go back to retirement for a while.
This morning SUCKED! had no idea so many of us would take an L on this pair SMH.
Just be patient for a restock guys, it will happen. Dont pay resell!!

So how long did it take you guys to actually checkout online today?
I got lucky as hell. At the time I thought I was unlucky because I expected to cop multiples like the 5s. While waiting for my usual L from SNKRS I started going through my list of online retailers. Hibbett is where I hit. It was slow and buggy as all hell but I managed to cart a pair and successfully checkout and pay with Apple Pay. Then a couple hours later followed a link from snkrs twitr for some kids sizes and got a pair for my son easy as hell with no hiccups fast.

I didn’t spend hours but I got lucky and it shouldn’t have had to come down to that. This release so far is a nightmare. All the Ls I’ve seen is ridiculous for a GR. THATS why I’m convinced there will either be a bunch of restocks online OR we’re gonna see these in physical stores.

one of the toughest gr 13s to get in a long time. I think the white green pair will also be tough to get

So I loosened the factory lace job, put my feet in them, then took them off and sat them on this table. And as I look at these I ask myself “So what’s the problem again?” Like where’s the horrible overly apparent “banana toe” and all the bad **** all the complainers/haters insist on attaching to this shoe. To me these look exactly how they should look. If you seriously got a problem with this release I honestly don’t understand why. These are money and I kinda feel bad for anyone who loves the Flint 13s but missed out or (for some trivial reason) passed on them. Best version since the OG

This is 90% of every release. Some people won’t be happy until they get shoes Jordan actually wore on court haha they are close enough haha it’s not a different shoe! Enjoy em

I think the hare 6’s will sit and the top 3’s will sellout cuz of the Nike air
Personally I’m gonna pass on the 6’s and definitely pickup the 5’s
Exactly what I’m doing. I’m a sucker for Nike Air. It would have been amazing on the hare 6 oh well.

Shockingly I spent 10 minutes total on SP today and had no payment errors.

Hibbett kept crashing for me, Snipes queue line was too long, never got through FNL splash, got cart jacked on DTLR and could never ATC on foot sites

didnt even bother wit SNKRS but both my home boys took Ls within the 1st 3 min. I tried to tell them while all that time is being wasted on the inevitable L looking at SNKRS pending that they needed to look elsewhere
Why on earth would they stare at the pending? I switched to other options immediately and hit on Hibbett. Later saw my usual L from snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom