Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Pulled these old shorts out from 2010. Funny how these shorts appear to have 3M even though the shoes didn’t.
5B17F068-9692-4185-803F-F080EDCC1673.jpeg
9F80D490-2D12-4EAB-8AB4-BB9D60DCC14E.jpeg
FC190ACD-9BAA-4A14-84D9-337BE65FF5E4.jpeg

Need these on restock! From what’s posted, is that considered a restock...? A full size run but one size of each (I’m an 11)? That would make the “restock” similar to the ones that have already taken place.

So do I read that right, in them just adding a small amount here and there? 3+ or 4+

I need to snag a 10.5, but don't have any of these bots, and I assume with all the folks using these, chances of snagging them are small?
Super small chance of snagging these according to those numbers.

I just need my sz 11. I have a 9 but spots want the shoe + $30 to swap sizes. Aint no way Im doing that.

I just need my sz 11. I have a 9 but spots want the shoe + $30 to swap sizes. Aint no way Im doing that.

i would do it imo... let me tell you a story how i got ripped off at my local consignment store... i traded my travis scott 4 size 10 for my size 9 but the catch was i had throw an extra 100 on top of the trade smh...i knew i was getting robbed but i wanted my size... the owner said my pair i was trading was more beat up and it was a common size to justify the extra 100 smh... but if you look at prices now i got the better of the deal since travis 4s go for mad money...so for me to pay a 100 over retail so be it but at the end it was worth it...

I have these shorts too :nthat: . Idk where they're currently (somewhere in my parents house). I haven't worn them in years. Here's a pic of mines with my '05 flints.

IMG_0863.jpeg
those shorts are so sick.

i told yall there wasnt gonna be daily restocks of these like the fire red V.
Back in circa 2010, the shoes were generally **** but a lot of the retro apparel was sick. Now the shoes are better but the apparel they release is mostly **** :lol:
Calling spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom