Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

IMG-20200623-155618-835.jpg
That shape looks mad funny compared to other pairs, maybe I'm trippin

Respectable for sure :pimp:. Not my top 3 but close. I definitely wouldn’t argue with you here though.
Substitute the 1s for my first J ever black tongue fr 5s and that could be my top 3. Too hard for me to narrow down to 3!

Yeah, if I add sentiment, this Top 3 would change. It's tough to narrow down to 3, so that's why I have versions. The one I posted is strictly looks. If I do one with sentiment, I would have to put the white/red 7s as those were my first ever pair when I was a kid, the Playoff 12s - first pair I ever saved up for and bought for myself, and maybe still the Concords in that one.

Adding another shot...
764FDEF7-C0F0-4452-8110-4877C089FEB3-018208B3-B674-42A7-98B7-C076AD4C0466.JPG

My Fav J of all time would be Black Infrared 6s, and the Flints were my first Jordans, so I would put those in 2nd place. Third would have to be a 1, bred or Chicago where bred may just take the 3 spot with a slight edge just because of history.

Local Champs restocked yesterday.

I got a chance to try them on first. I usually get 10.5 for Jordans. But I tried on the size 10 due to anticipating the leather and other fabrics to break in. Fits well. It will be even more perfect after the break in period. I plan to play ball with these once my league resumes.

Comparing this to the 2010, craftsmanship wise. Feels the same. However, the that reflective layer though 😍😍😍

I got a chance to try them on first. I usually get 10.5 for Jordans. But I tried on the size 10 due to anticipating the leather and other fabrics to break in. Fits well. It will be even more perfect after the break in period. I plan to play ball with these once my league resumes.

Comparing this to the 2010, craftsmanship wise. Feels the same. However, the that reflective layer though 😍😍😍
Where you located at?

Well, Dicks actually shipped my 2nd pair. I realized why I even had a 7.5 in my cart... my girl wears a 9. I showed her my pair and... she was less than impressed. Ohh well.

Could have snagged me a 10.5...still need one...

Back
Top Bottom