Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

If people would stop buying and selling on Stockx and go back to eBay, or local consignment shops, we’d be better off!!

Also, I’m really not comfortable with how GOAT is now affiliated with Foot Locker.. That just gives them a financial incentive to make the shoes less attainable upon release, so more of them end up on the resell market. I think that’s going to continue to be an issue.

And F*** the “FLX” rewards program, it’s a total scam. It’s like your a kid at an arcade cashing in tickets for some stupid s**** you don’t even want. Just gimme the $20 coupon and f*** off. :evil:

Dang, what size are you? Don’t forget that Size? is in UK sizing.
I’m a US 11. Yeah, I caught the restock right away and tried for a UK 10 and was fast, but I tried paying with PayPal and it was loading forever. It was because of the delivery option to the US. The site doesn’t adjust for that. Freaking sucks. Oh well, I’m not paying resell. Hopefully more pop up somewhere.

I’m a US 11. Yeah, I caught the restock right away and tried for a UK 10 and was fast, but I tried paying with PayPal and it was loading forever. It was because of the delivery option to the US. The site doesn’t adjust for that. Freaking sucks. Oh well, I’m not paying resell. Hopefully more pop up somewhere.

I tried for probably over 30 minutes with PayPal, using that link, both on mobile and PC. Then switched to full site view, tried PayPal, then tried CC kwhich I had unsuccessfully tried on mobile too), and it went through. So glad to finally score, even though I was ready to give up and go to bed.

Thats weird, I paid with paypal. Quick and easy even with a US addy.

Back
Top Bottom