Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

So ProDirect restocked a couple weeks ago and I was able to ATC and check out about three hours after the fact and somehow got through. I was super skeptical and thought there was an error and I was going to get the wrong pair, but these showed up yesterday back home:

D626B6F8-0B2F-4B72-9C1E-8889E193BAF6.jpeg

Is it just me or the tongue's kinda long and weird? Love these though!

Attachments

• F5D873AF-0ACD-42AC-9320-5FD093E88B78.jpeg
    F5D873AF-0ACD-42AC-9320-5FD093E88B78.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 2,119
I haven’t been here since release week but I remember some dude was preaching about buying Nike stock is more profitable than reselling these. Not that these are crazy resellers. But Nike stock since these released hasn’t done anything. It was about $98-$99 a share, right now it’s still $98 :lol:

I haven’t been here since release week but I remember some dude was preaching about buying Nike stock is more profitable than reselling these. Not that these are crazy resellers. But Nike stock since these released hasn’t done anything. It was about $98-$99 a share, right now it’s still $98 :lol:

to be fair, nike shares have split a few times (last split i can remember was back in like 2016) and they also pay dividends every quarter. so for it to go from $130 then split to $60/share (doubling your number of shares and then climbing back up to $100/share) is still a pretty good investment. probably not as much profit as reselling shoes but if you have money sitting in your savings and you dont have time to resell, might as well dump your money into stocks (not just nike).

Weird I received an email from Footaction today letting me know that I am going to get a refund. I originally had a problem with my package arriving and had reached out to Footaction and USPS. I placed the order on May 30th but my shoes didn’t arrive until June 24th. Once they arrived I did contact Footaction Customer Care letting them know that my shoes finally arrived. I wasn’t expecting to get a refund after my shoes arrived so what can I do? I want to be honest and pay for what I bought.

the email came from
transactions @efootaction.com

Weird I received an email from Footaction today letting me know that I am going to get a refund. I originally had a problem with my package arriving and had reached out to Footaction and USPS. I placed the order on May 30th but my shoes didn’t arrive until June 24th. Once they arrived I did contact Footaction Customer Care letting them know that my shoes finally arrived. I wasn’t expecting to get a refund after my shoes arrived so what can I do? I want to be honest and pay for what I bought.

the email came from
Accept that blessing....lol

the email came from
Get your refund and take it a as blessing in disguise

the email came from

You did your part and let them know they arrived when they did. This is not a small mom & pop shop, and that's on them. I would accept the refund and move on in peace ;-)

the email came from

Happened with me before on some jeans I had bought.....I tried to honor it too but retailer told me there was nothing they could do after they processed the refund. Their mistake.

SNKRS App anniversary on Saturday the 8th—supposedly a huge restock is coming from releases this year

Flint 13 restock coming?

It looks like 70% of the people in here struck out and they never truly restocked. Another 6-9 more years till the next release I guess.

So did y’all give up and move on, or did y’all buy from StockX/goat/eBay?

It looks like 70% of the people in here struck out and they never truly restocked. Another 6-9 more years till the next release I guess.

I still want em. Just waiting for the price to drop a little more. If it does drop anyway. Its a shoe I really want but dont quite need. When a shoe gets in my need category, wallet opens up a little more.

Got lucky and hit on hibbets on release date. I live the shoe so much thinking about copping a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom