Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

Unds.... day off today and getting my whip serviced...

7C7E6D08-B2A9-44E6-9BA6-E785E43C8705.jpeg

They def changed the shape in these. Bought my true size and they fit me better than half size down. Before that my retro 13’s I had to half size down.
I hear you! For the past couple of years, there was almost no difference between TTS and half down with XIIIs for me but for this cw, I could almost have gone half up surprisingly.

Houston!

When I went to pick up my pair of 13 red flints at the Footlocker on Old Spanish Trail in Houston they had 13 Hyper Royals and 9 UNC's on the wall with multiple size runs of each.

I finally got a picture of myself wearing these yesterday. It's only the second time I wore them. And I only wear them with this jersey. I'm so glad they made these because I can maintain my F Adidas stance with them. I sure as hell ain't going to wear an Adidas retro tied to Tracy McGrady despite him having a lifetime deal with them. These XIII are far better substitutes.
IMG_6165.JPG

A closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6164.JPG

I'm so glad that these weren't coveted, so it effectively makes them less popular to the point I don't have to worry about other MFs wearing them at the same time as me. It's always nice to be the only MF wearing these wherever I go due to their lack of popularity. They also define me with getting and wearing what I like, never predicated on what the masses like or want.

These are the perfect black/royal blue shoes for me, especially to match with that Magic jersey.

Last edited:
I finally got a picture of myself wearing these yesterday. It's only the second time I wore them. And I only wear them with this jersey. I'm so glad they made these because I can maintain my F Adidas stance with them. I sure as hell ain't going to wear an Adidas retro tied to Tracy McGrady despite him having a lifetime deal with them. These XIII are far better substitutes.
IMG_6165.JPG

A closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6164.JPG

I'm so glad that these weren't coveted, so it effectively makes them less popular to the point I don't have to worry about other MFs wearing them at the same time as me. It's always nice to be the only MF wearing these wherever I go due to their lack of popularity. They also define me with getting and wearing what I like, never predicated on what the masses like or want.

These are the perfect black/royal blue shoes for me, especially to match with that Magic jersey.
I thought I was the only one saying this! I have a feeling people are going to regret sleeping on this pair in the years down the line. Along with the black/Purple pair. Those two are just as good as the OG black/red pair.
9B36D32F-007E-46AB-85A6-43EC07864E5F.jpeg

I thought I was the only one saying this! I have a feeling people are going to regret sleeping on this pair in the years down the line. Along with the black/Purple pair. Those two are just as good as the OG black/red pair.
9B36D32F-007E-46AB-85A6-43EC07864E5F.jpeg

If only they had dropped the black/yellow and the olive pairs with 3m... instant classics

The hyper royals sold out with the quickness tho, so I'm not sure if they're really sleepers

Now, the black/purple joints are definitely slept on...criminally underrated

Back
Top Bottom