Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

1594577356080.png
"Leather" on the toe looking dry as hell :smh:

Last edited:
🔥🔥 Would go for 2 pair but ima grab a pair of these and the lucky greens. JB funny for doing the new colorways proper but slipping on the og colorways

JB funny for doing the new colorways proper but slipping on the og colorways
Until Jordan Brand puts good leather on 13s again they aren’t doing anything proper for this model. This is a striking colorway though. And what’s up with this new matte black leather look? It’s on these, Pine Green 2.0, and the upcoming Black/Yellow 12. 👎

Until Jordan Brand puts good leather on 13s again they aren’t doing anything proper for this model. This is a striking colorway though. And what’s up with this new matte black leather look? It’s on these, Pine Green 2.0, and the upcoming Black/Yellow 12. 👎
True on the leather 🤦🏽‍♂️ besides that it just seems JB put more effort into the new 13 colorways. I just don’t get how these are a way better mold than the breds lol. I’m not a fan of that matte look either I think it’s a little less noticeable on these though.

I'll definitely get these now when they come out. They came out nice but the dry look on the materials looks slightly bad.
Homer.gif

It's only a matter of time till JB releases a Royal Blue version of the Black/Red 11s

Honestly we should have gotten those this year instead of those terrible silver/clear “J O R D A N” holiday 11s, smh... Hell, even a black Jumpman/lining, Chicago/Cherry 11 high would’ve been SO MUCH better than what we’re getting, but I digress.

This is 100% what I expected, idk why people want the leather tongue...this is what they needed to do

I love the black mesh appearing to be BLACK & not some dark grey color, that’s closer to how the OG Black/Red pair was, & I’m content with the shape of the flints.

thank goodness these are a December release because I’m IN, but definitely need a break right now haha, they are coming for my pockets lately

This is 100% what I expected, idk why people want the leather tongue...this is what they needed to do

I love the black mesh appearing to be BLACK & not some dark grey color, that’s closer to how the OG Black/Red pair was, & I’m content with the shape of the flints.

thank goodness these are a December release because I’m IN, but definitely need a break right now haha, they are coming for my pockets lately
Right. JB trolling tho. We couldn’t get the black/reds done like these? How 😩. Anyway I’m gunning for 2 now with those recent shots ^^ 🔥

Crazy thing, my boy hoops in China and We zoomed the other day n he bought a pair of these out there. They had so much **** out at the store he was in I was like wow . Anyone here out there?

toe box leather is not made of human skin its not dry its a matte finish lol. technically since its not wet with a liquid applied to it, so I guess it is dry but if you are referring to the shine of the leather its just a matte finish lol.

Back
Top Bottom