Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

.Just because you don't like certain things about them, don't mean we all feel the same way... As for my personal life, I'm doing pretty damn good in that department just because you don't feel certain things about them. Don't mean we all feel the same way... As
It was only a joke, I wasn’t serious. All love here, brother.

And I like the shoe, I just don’t like the cheap leather they put on 13s now. It’s a great colorway though. No question.

On a related note, here is an picture of my Josh Howard PE's that were made for him almost 10 years ago.

These & the Q-Rich variation were obvious influences for this upcoming release. :pimp:

I hope the GR turns out like these as the two leaks of the shoe have me unsure on which we will exactly be getting. :ohwell:

PO

Don't need nobody's logo on these

Good call on that. Nothing personal against them, but these are Jordans after all and I believe most would prefer the standard Jordan logo realistically. The players' logo is a cool deal for themselves only since it gives them an identity like that so to speak under a Jordan hookup.

Yeah, a Jumpman is always better suited for a mass release.
The average consumer would have no idea what the logos meant anyway.

PO

People seemed to like it with CP3. Depends on if you know and your feelings of the player. The masses don’t know about QRich and these. And that’s fine. It’s personal opinion. I don’t care about what the masses want I care about what I want lol. But these is good regardless we all agree

The masses don’t care about air bubble colors, material matches, Nike air or jumpman, etc. but a lot of us do and some spend posts and posts dissecting on here. Perhaps I should have said “I needed the QRich logo on these.” I didn’t mean to speak for everyone. But I personally woulda preferred the logo on these.

I’m full of contradiction. I can’t stand Cp3 and hate his logo on the others lol

i definitely could've taken the qrich logo, but i'm not mad they don't have them since they'll be way easier to get as a result of the basic jumpman logo

ajcjkkjic3pswqescu8n.jpg

tyoben0nbdzyqpcbv0kz.jpg

i definitely could've taken the qrich logo, but i'm not mad they don't have them since they'll be way easier to get as a result of the basic jumpman logo

ajcjkkjic3pswqescu8n.jpg

tyoben0nbdzyqpcbv0kz.jpg
Hopefully man. These already got a good level of hype and black/blue combo is a no brainer. The 13 is my favorite model so I’m tryna double up for sure

The thing I hate about 13s is they look like garbage after you wear them some.. Much more so than any other Air Jordan’s I have. They look terrible once the shape gets distorted, and the white pairs look awful pretty quick.

The thing I hate about 13s is they look like garbage after you wear them some.. Much more so than any other Air Jordan’s I have. They look terrible once the shape gets distorted, and the white pairs look awful pretty quick.
I know exactly what u mean after 2-3 wears of my Chicago 13s I was done with them

I dont get statements like this. Exactly what you expecting out of a shoe? Of course they will conform to wear overtime. Some will crease/bend more than others. Depends on the materials. But as soon as you put em back on, they should be fine. I personally have nothing negative to say about recent 13s.

Back
Top Bottom