Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

The latest pics of these shoes are making want to double up now. JB did good with these. Fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1595204152286.png
These look great, that left shoe is leaning bad.

I recall Marvin Harrison wore custom black/royal Jordan XIII during his playing days. You can tell he played during a bygone era when they played on AstroTurf, basically a green grass colored carpet, because the soles of his shoes didn't have any spikes on them.

I always thought his pair had the silver specks on them but I'm just now literally finding out his just had the plain black leather on the side parts from these pictures. So I guess we're getting a better pair with the specks if we're successful come December.
Marvin1.jpeg
Marvin2.jpg

I recall Marvin Harrison wore custom black/royal Jordan XIII during his playing days. You can tell he played during a bygone era when they played on AstroTurf, basically a green grass colored carpet, because the soles of his shoes didn't have any spikes on them.

I always thought his pair had the silver specks on them but I'm just now literally finding out his just had the plain black leather on the side parts from these pictures. So I guess we're getting a better pair with the specks if we're successful come December.
Marvin1.jpeg
Marvin2.jpg

This dude won me a fantasy championship in them 13s

This dude won me a fantasy championship in them 13s

Nice! Thanks for elaborating your winning experience. Straight cash homie, right? :emoji_moneybag::emoji_money_mouth:💰🤑💵💲

I believe Harrison wore those during the 2004 season if I'm not mistaken.

Talk about an archaic era when NFL players could actually just put on Nike or Jordan basketball shoes and play on a green carpet surface. Now it's been practically impossible to wear straight up hoops shoes to play on artificial grass for years now because it looks and feels like real grass having heightened blades. Spikes on shoes are mandatory on those surfaces now.

Passed on the white and blue xiv... These are a must... Got some last season polo to kill with these...

Never had a pair of xiii's either so I gotta pop my cherry with these

These legit haven't left my mind since the first pics released, and that's weird for me since the only XIIIs I really rate are the All Stars/Playoffs :lol:

A single pair without any headaches, that's all I want.

In my opinion, I feel these are going to be the equivalent to the white and grey 12s that released in December. Meaning they sat for a week or two but then sold out by the end of December. It will be the Xmas gift to whoever cant cop the 11’s. Having said that, who knows this year since no Jordans sit anymore.

In my opinion, I feel these are going to be the equivalent to the white and grey 12s that released in December. Meaning they sat for a week or two but then sold out by the end of December. It will be the Xmas gift to whoever cant cop the 11’s. Having said that, who knows this year since no Jordans sit anymore.
IMO, I think these will smoke.. too clean of a CW.. nothin is safe in 2020 when it comes to sneakers

Back
Top Bottom