Air Jordan 13 Retro UnDs Question

Just copped a pair of DS black/red xiii's and I plan on wearing them like I do with all my kicks but im a little skeptical as to if they are ok unds? I mean it may seem like a dumb question but I don't want them to fall apart on me so I asked anyways, any advice or experience with how the xiii's hold up is appreciated.

Just copped a pair of DS black/red xiii's and I plan on wearing them like I do with all my kicks but im a little skeptical as to if they are ok unds? I mean it may seem like a dumb question but I don't want them to fall apart on me so I asked anyways, any advice or experience with how the xiii's hold up is appreciated.

the retros are fine. Even most the ogs hold up, and separation is the only problem, which is fixable

the retros are fine. Even most the ogs hold up, and separation is the only problem, which is fixable

You should be fine with the Retros.

Wear them lightly around the house to get some movement in the sole and midsole, should help out with the glue as well.

After that, you should be well to wear them, XIII and XII are solid shoes, as long as they are stored well.

You should be fine with the Retros.

Wear them lightly around the house to get some movement in the sole and midsole, should help out with the glue as well.

After that, you should be well to wear them, XIII and XII are solid shoes, as long as they are stored well.

rock em. just dont ball in kicks that are real old. they might fall apart due to strong activity.

rock em. just dont ball in kicks that are real old. they might fall apart due to strong activity.

I still wear my '05 Breds and they've held up nicely (external condition is about an 8 at this point)

I still wear my '05 Breds and they've held up nicely (external condition is about an 8 at this point)

Back
Top Bottom