Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

ct ct x xx fccc chf xx c chf v
i wish they did with tax shipping and their stupid fees they still about $300 when all is said and done

tanking to me would be $240 or or so with tax shipping and their fees

That’s the most frustrating thing about this recent wave of resellers and quick flippers going all out on gr j’s....their greed for a chance to make like 20 bux while having to go through all the steps of buying and re-shipping causes people who really want it to now have to pay an extra 100 bux and have to go through the whole stockx shipping/verification process...such a joke

has anyone else ordered their pair from snkrs and shipping shows estimated delivery today but no tracking history? this is weird

Ordered a pair on the 7th, it's been 24 hours, no confirmation code and no cancellation email. Order status still says "fulfilment processing".

I'm impatient as hell, I just want to know, SMH.

Keep an eye on eBay. They were selling for $280+ a week ago and now they're in the $250 range for a lot of sizes. They could drop to $240+shipping in the near future and ebay doesn't charge fees on sneaker sales so you're more likely to catch them at a better price. There's also no fakes of this shoe yet so no worries about that if you're buying from a seller with high feedback history.

has anyone else ordered their pair from snkrs and shipping shows estimated delivery today but no tracking history? this is weird
You mean the movement of the package where it goes from facility to facility with dates? Nope mine shows every scan. Delivering today too.

Got cancelation email from Eastbay the other day. Footlocker got the real restock since not a lot of cancels.

You mean the movement of the package where it goes from facility to facility with dates? Nope mine shows every scan. Delivering today too.

Got cancelation email from Eastbay the other day. Footlocker got the real restock since not a lot of cancels.
mine is moving now. delivery was supposed to be today but it got moved to friday

Was it on a restock?

The Fulfillment Processing status is a new one. It's hard to tell which way it goes (fulfilled or cancelled).

SNKRS pair just landed. These are one of the best 14 retro colorways ever.

Mail Call
D678E910-7A2C-440E-81FA-79B1ACF5FE1B.jpeg

Keep an eye on eBay. They were selling for $280+ a week ago and now they're in the $250 range for a lot of sizes. They could drop to $240+shipping in the near future and ebay doesn't charge fees on sneaker sales so you're more likely to catch them at a better price. There's also no fakes of this shoe yet so no worries about that if you're buying from a seller with high feedback history.

kind a wish I didn’t take your advice I got a pair of these today on eBay for 290 Looked on another website that I been buying from in the past year after I paid and I could have got a pair in my size for 240 shipped

waisted 50 :frown:
Upptempo Upptempo is still my dude i should have checked the other site first

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom