Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

I HATE THIS!
:rofl:

it's really ridiculous but then again, this wouldn't happen if some of us don't support this practice by not purchasing from them. I would say, SX or Goat would be the last place that I would consider buying from if I was that desperate. the only reason that I would consider these sites if I were looking for those grail shoes (good working condition) that I like that are no longer available and are being sold for a reasonable price. buying a shoe for retail and paying over a $100+ more for stupid fees, tax and shipping is not something that I would tolerate unless if it's the shoe that I really wanted from the start and nothing to do with hyped up shoes.

This sneaker bubble is gonna pop soon
How long can this last?

Until the Fall. Once that Unemployment +600 dry up, and people not getting "free money" anymore the market will correct itself. A lot of people gon realize they jumped out the window copping all these kicks this summer because it couldn't hurt their pockets.

All this stuff about to go to bargain basement resale prices once people working for their money again

Until the Fall. Once that Unemployment +600 dry up, and people not getting "free money" anymore the market will correct itself. A lot of people gon realize they jumped out the window copping all these kicks this summer because it couldn't hurt their pockets.

All this stuff about to go to bargain basement resale prices once people working for their money again
You got it so wrong. It’s the covid sighing from home hustlers. The joe regulars ain’t copping 😂

ct ct x xx fccc chf xx c chf v

That’s the most frustrating thing about this recent wave of resellers and quick flippers going all out on gr j’s....their greed for a chance to make like 20 bux while having to go through all the steps of buying and re-shipping causes people who really want it to now have to pay an extra 100 bux and have to go through the whole stockx shipping/verification process...such a joke
20$ x 5 pairs is 100. And so on

I would think a growing number of resellers due to the Covid thing. people are trying new things and start selling and marking up stuff online due to unemployment. much like that toilet paper fiasco a few months ago.

Yes but keep in mind, the last time buying sneakers got crazy I think it lasted several years from 2011 to around 2016?? i wanna say?

I never bought anything for over retail. I refuse to give resellers the time of day. If i don't get on release day just means I don't need it.
This is the right attitude but so many people dont have it and that's why nothing gonna change anytime soon even when covin gone I think It will be the same for a while at least. I'm used to getting multiples and that changed to barley 1 personal but that's cool as long as I get my personal might take lots of patience on footsites but it usually happens

i wish i could think like you

I'm not trying to bash anyone that does by on the resell market. I'm an investor so I usually put the money saved away and look at other investment opportunities. Again, if you can get it at a price you're comfortable with I am not here to judge anyone.

I'm not trying to bash anyone that does by on the resell market. I'm an investor so I usually put the money saved away and look at other investment opportunities. Again, if you can get it at a price you're comfortable with I am not here to judge anyone.

i understand what you're saying and i know you're right i know you're not bashing anyone
your a smart fellow

ct ct x xx fccc chf xx c chf v

That’s the most frustrating thing about this recent wave of resellers and quick flippers going all out on gr j’s....their greed for a chance to make like 20 bux while having to go through all the steps of buying and re-shipping causes people who really want it to now have to pay an extra 100 bux and have to go through the whole stockx shipping/verification process...such a joke
People are doing it wrong if they are selling GR through stockx or GOAT

People are doing it wrong if they are selling GR through stockx or GOAT
Your right but people got to realize bots can snatch up 20+ prs so that 20 dollars a pr turns into 400+ every week cant blame them if they got the set up like that

kind a wish I didn’t take your advice I got a pair of these today on eBay for 290 Looked on another website that I been buying from in the past year after I paid and I could have got a pair in my size for 240 shipped

waisted 50 :frown:
Upptempo Upptempo is still my dude i should have checked the other site first

my bad bruh. I was just seeing a lot of people throw pairs on eBay for roughly $250-260 from trusted sellers so figured I'd give the heads up before anyone dropped $300 on SX

my bad bruh. I was just seeing a lot of people throw pairs on eBay for roughly $250-260 from trusted sellers so figured I'd give the heads up before anyone dropped $300 on SX

It’s OK it’s not your I Should have checked the other site before I put the trigger

ebay is like stockx now with shipping and tax that started last year oits not as cheap as it used to be

funny think the site I saw it cheaper on yesterday raised the price back another $25.00

it’s still cheaper then eBay but it did go back up

Via IG.... Wear ya kicks with no regrets...lol...

20200715_204020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom