Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

anybody going to point out what is fake about them?

my pair just came in the mail finally!

Jordan on the top of the tongue should not be all red. Stitching on the side panels are not as defined .

thats what i was thinking on the tongue as well seemed off.

man i remember the days when fakes were so easy to spot because they use to come in colors that never released now they just straight up making replicas with a few off details

you would never knew that guy had fakes on if you didnt take a second look at the kicks or even if he had jeans on

Normally when I spot fakes I think nothing of it. I'll smurk to myself and keep it moving. But sometimes...just sometimes you run up a on a fake so obvious you have to double and stare. This would be one of those times...

I was in Walmart and saw this guy with some $45,000 Jordan 11 Derek Jeter PE's on... I most certainly had to double back and do and quick snap by...lol He had no shame about it either...:smh::frown:

20200716_113122.jpg
20200716_113249.jpg

thats what i was thinking on the tongue as well seemed off.

man i remember the days when fakes were so easy to spot because they use to come in colors that never released now they just straight up making replicas with a few off details

you would never knew that guy had fakes on if you didnt take a second look at the kicks or even if he had jeans on

I dunno. personally, centuries ago there are only two categories in shoes, real and fake. nowadays, since Nike/Jordan outsourced the manufacturing of shoes overseas, a lot of these shoe manufacturers got a hold of the blueprint and materials of Nike/Jordan shoes that it opened up a whole new market of shoe categories such as class/quality brackets or OEM sneakers that are sold outside of authorized resellers. while cheap and obvious knockoffs still exists to this day, I believe it wouldn't make much sense to even create or sell those shoes considering the price of making them are closer to the authorized or quality assured shoe. the only difference if those fake resellers are trying to bamboozle you of selling an ugly/poorly constructed shoe.

Normally when I spot fakes I think nothing of it. I'll smurk to myself and keep it moving. But sometimes...just sometimes you run up a on a fake so obvious you have to double and stare. This would be one of those times...

I was in Walmart and saw this guy with some $45,000 Jordan 11 Derek Jeter PE's on... I most certainly had to double back and do and quick snap by...lol He had no shame about it either...:smh::frown:

20200716_113122.jpg
20200716_113249.jpg

those are obvious fakes but if he likes them who cares. also, Jeters' were only hyped at $45,000 but only fools would purchase them at that ridiculous price especially they ended up pretty much retail in the end.

those are obvious fakes but if he likes them who cares. also, Jeters' were only hyped at $45,000 but only fools would purchase them at that ridiculous price especially they ended up pretty much retail in the end.

And here come the superhero with a soft, kind, and caring heart...lol

What's the definition of care?

Who cares.... Apparently the people who centered themselves around my post. So that would be you, me, and the ones who (cared) to react to the post. So you partially answered your own question.

Its guys like you who act like you never said or did anything towards another individual. Just stop it bro...

Who cares.... Apparently the people who centered themselves around my post. So that would be you, me, and the ones who (cared) to react to the post. So you partially answered your own question.

Its guys like you who act like you never said or did anything towards another individual. Just stop it bro...
qv5hg.jpg

you took a pic of another man's shoes to come on here and expose him... that is the definition of foolish

They had online raffles for instore pick ups this week but mostly only southern California. They raffled Japan 1s also but I wasnt as lucky with those
Oh no wonder. I live in STL. We don’t have a SP, WSS, Snipes, etc lol just DTLRs, Hibbett, Champs, FTL, FNL and FTA smh and most are already backdoored

Man! I’m usually the retail or bust type of ninja.... but I had to have these.... after striking out at SNKRS random restock this AM, I put in a bid for $245 for these.... and it just got accepted 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽..... I figure that restock was my last chance on copping at retail.... can’t wait to get these.....

Back
Top Bottom