Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

It's very rare that I have to exclusively rely on a raffle to get a pair of Jordans. This is one of those releases where my guy can't guarantee me a pair, unfortunately. The last time this happened was for the Cigar/Champagne pack (which i still don't have...I don't wanna talk about it).

I did, however, just get a call that I won a pair...And I know of a low-key, non HOH spot that is also doing FCFS in my area that I'm hopefully going to be able to get a good spot on line at.

Good luck, fellas!

Yea FNL ATL didn't get them either. FNL don't get **** IN STORES. They don't even carry Kobe's or Foams. It's something that's in their contract.

It's a running store, so their account manager keeps them out of some of the Nike Basketball items. They get more Air Maxes than FTL/Champs/FTA though.

From what I understand, FNL was trying hard to get foams a while back and it seemed like it was going to happen, but it doesn't seemed to have ever materialized.

It's very rare that I have to exclusively rely on a raffle to get a pair of Jordans. This is one of those releases where my guy can't guarantee me a pair, unfortunately. The last time this happened was for the Cigar/Champagne pack (which i still don't have...I don't wanna talk about it).

I did, however, just get a call that I won a pair...And I know of a low-key, non HOH spot that is also doing FCFS in my area that I'm hopefully going to be able to get a good spot on line at.

Good luck, fellas!
congrats fam!

anyone know if it possible to signup 2 account with different email and same all other info , and get one pair on eath account on FTL , CHAMPS , EASTBAY , FOOTACTION , FNL?

so you basically bought them just because other people said they were cool and hyped them up? That's what I've been figuring 99% of the clowns out there copping fruity pebbles, floral, etc. colorways really feel. Do they REALLY like the colorway... or are they simply after the envy it may bring them.
eyes.gif

so you're saying that you ARE NOT a hype beast? 
explain your love for those royal 1s you have for trade in your sig.

so you basically bought them just because other people said they were cool and hyped them up? That's what I've been figuring 99% of the clowns out there copping fruity pebbles, floral, etc. colorways really feel. Do they REALLY like the colorway... or are they simply after the envy it may bring them. :rolleyes  

sneaker elitists lol.
why do you care and why does it upset you so?

If any winners (especially in NYC) can keep us posted about calls it would be much appreciated.

Just wanna know I'm at with these raffles...

KOs were a mens only just like these and were FCFS everywhere in Atlanta in the same places these are.

Must be different everywhere, KOs were FCFS everywhere in Houston but these 14s are mainly raffles. Definitely more in demand than KOs. Just glad I got my pair on lock and hope everyone else gets theirs.

so you're saying that you ARE NOT a hype beast? 

explain your love for those royal 1s you have for trade in your sig.

In his defense, he's has them for trade and he's looking for a 2 for 1 GR trade...that's pretty much the complete opposite of beasty behavior.

BTW...I'm sure this has already been asked or will be asked soon...I am a 10.5 in pretty much every non-Jordan. I buy size 10 in most models of Jordan retros, especially the I. But for these, I went 10.5. From the XIV's that I do have (non since the XIV run from like 2006 that featured the chutneys, redwoods, white/red), I remember the toe box being on the snug side, and I don't even lace my shoes.

...that's my 2 cents.

Quote:

anyone know if it possible to signup 2 account with different email and same all other info , and get one pair on eath account on FTL , CHAMPS , EASTBAY , FOOTACTION , FNL?
I do it on the same account (email, address, everything).
nerd.gif

But I would figure it's very hard to do that on more limited releases unless you're using a bot. In which case, I hope you get caught and get nothing (not directed at you personally, just in general).

Last edited:

Quote:

nerd.gif

But I would figure it's very hard to do that on more limited releases unless you're using a bot. In which case, I hope you get caught and get nothing (not directed at you personally, just in general).
how can u do it with the same email  ? same email can't be used with 2 different accounts 

i have a friend that willing to help me from another pc with my new account to get one more pair...

but i don't know why

when i opened another account on FTL i got the same customer number, then it won't help me there....

In his defense, he's has them for trade and he's looking for a 2 for 1 GR trade...that's pretty much the complete opposite of beasty behavior.
not really.  why did he buy them in the first place?  hype!  trade value!

that's pretty much what hype beast do, right?

but i was joking anyway.  i really don't concern myself (anymore) with why people buy certain shoes, why they follow the hype, why this, why that.

roughly 99% on this board are hypebeast, so who cares.  i mean, who wouldn't want to get there hands on the most hyped, exclusive things in life?

damned if you're like everyone else, damned if you only go after limited stuff

in other news, i just got the call for my size.  that's two pair on lock....I'm good

Quote:

nerd.gif

how can u do it with the same email  ? same email can't be used with 2 different accounts 

i have a friend that willing to help me from another pc with my new account to get one more pair...

but i don't know why

when i opened another account on FTL i got the same customer number, then it won't help me there....
You can use the same email/payment/address on each website once.

Even when I've checked out as guest and used a different email address with them I still got the same customer number, probably matching me by name and address.

I've also ordered 2 of the same 1 per release shoe in 1 cart before and had them ship.  The only time they've ever adjusted an order is once when I had 6 pairs of baron 1s in my cart, they called me and adjusted it down to 1.

The worst thing that could happen is they'll cancel, you'll have to find out for yourself.

Yea FNL ATL didn't get them either. FNL don't get **** IN STORES. They don't even carry Kobe's or Foams. It's something that's in their contract.

They're more of a Training type store I believe, ie Adidas Springblades, 5.0s, Huaraches etc, sort of on the lines of Champs, but what and how many they get is completely up to their buyer, it's more of something that's NOT in their contract, or even better, the type of contract

Last edited:

You can use the same email/payment/address on each website once.
That.

The only time they've ever adjusted an order is once when I had 6 pairs of baron 1s in my cart, they called me and adjusted it down to 1.
Was that on FTL? Only sites I've ever been able to add more than one to the cart at once is NDC (error) and FNL (because they're stupid and don't realize that people don't read or care about their fine print, and neither do they).

The only time they've ever adjusted an order is once when I had 6 pairs of baron 1s in my cart, they called me and adjusted it down to 1.
Was that on FTL? Only sites I've ever been able to add more than one to the cart at once is NDC (error) and FNL (because they're stupid and don't realize that people don't read or care about their fine print, and neither do they).
There are moments where it can happen, I don't know if its a combination of the site crashing and traffic causing it.  I had it also happen this last weekend with sport blue 6s.  Its not something I can duplicate but when the error occurs I'm no longer able to edit the quantity in my cart back down to 1.  The only thing I can do is remove them from my cart and add again which isn't the best idea if its release that might sellout before I can checkout.  Only sites I've had the problem with so far is eastbay, footlocker, and footaction.  I initially said 6, turns out it was 4 but it felt like I paid for 6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom