Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by theotherjd

(since it sounds like this retro will be horrible for ballin)
who told u that lie? da XIV's are one of da best ballin jordans, ever.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I meant this retro, not the shoe in general. Any and all reviews I've read said that the toe box is way too hard and that there is no forgiveness on impact with the soles.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I meant this retro, not the shoe in general. Any and all reviews I've read said that the toe box is way too hard and that there is no forgiveness on impact with the soles.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Weatherman

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.

No what? They're not better in my opinion? Lol. Just never really understood the hype over the Playoff 13's, I like the white/blacks and 3m color ways a whole lot more. And since the Playoffs and these are similar (black/red base, gold/yellow detailing) I think they're comparable at least. I owned (well, still own) the OG Last Shots so maybe I'm biased there.. But, I do think that this particular shoe doesn't get enough love. It's a classic by all means, and a beautiful, subtle sneaker. Not to mention a performance beast.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.

No what? They're not better in my opinion? Lol. Just never really understood the hype over the Playoff 13's, I like the white/blacks and 3m color ways a whole lot more. And since the Playoffs and these are similar (black/red base, gold/yellow detailing) I think they're comparable at least. I owned (well, still own) the OG Last Shots so maybe I'm biased there.. But, I do think that this particular shoe doesn't get enough love. It's a classic by all means, and a beautiful, subtle sneaker. Not to mention a performance beast.

$160 for these is taking away from Concord money, but this release is leaps and bounds better than the 05's.

If you can afford it go find a good looking pair on release day and be happy. If you can't afford it, wait until you have money and you should be able to get them, who knows what the pairs might look like by then.

$160 for these is taking away from Concord money, but this release is leaps and bounds better than the 05's.

If you can afford it go find a good looking pair on release day and be happy. If you can't afford it, wait until you have money and you should be able to get them, who knows what the pairs might look like by then.

I have the OGs and 2006 retro, so I'm still uncertain if I want to cop these or not. They do look quality from the pics I've seen so far, though.

I have the OGs and 2006 retro, so I'm still uncertain if I want to cop these or not. They do look quality from the pics I've seen so far, though.

No coincidence these are releasing a week before the concord, JB wants to test the resistance level and see how far people are willing to go (spending wise) by two OG colorways near Xmas time. 

I really want these to beat in, already have the 05's and CDP in DS.  So why not?  

No coincidence these are releasing a week before the concord, JB wants to test the resistance level and see how far people are willing to go (spending wise) by two OG colorways near Xmas time. 

I really want these to beat in, already have the 05's and CDP in DS.  So why not?  

FLINTGREY wrote:

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.

Um, yes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something.  Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all 
 in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

yes they did sell out in the bay in 05 (had to cop from FL's site), but in general they are a pretty slept on shoe, DS 05s could be found for like 180 for awhile...OGs aren't even that much.......still have my 05s......pass

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something.  Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all 
 in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

yes they did sell out in the bay in 05 (had to cop from FL's site), but in general they are a pretty slept on shoe, DS 05s could be found for like 180 for awhile...OGs aren't even that much.......still have my 05s......pass

these getting slept on cause all the heat that been coming out lately and coming out soon.. cement 3's, black flip 3's (the flips go stupid hard), concords.. then 2012 picks up right where 2011 left off

these getting slept on cause all the heat that been coming out lately and coming out soon.. cement 3's, black flip 3's (the flips go stupid hard), concords.. then 2012 picks up right where 2011 left off

first time Ive copped from Sneaker St and SHM!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if this is the quality sneaker st puts out the door then never again

SMH in disgust
indifferent.gif

first time Ive copped from Sneaker St and SHM!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if this is the quality sneaker st puts out the door then never again

SMH in disgust
indifferent.gif

How many times are they gonna retro this shoe? I mean its been like 3-4 times in 4 yrs. I still have my 05 retro pair. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom