Air Jordan 15 Doernbecher | 6s Next?

Jordan Brand Just Do It
011103_01.jpg

3V8qFHN.png

I wonder if they will re-release the previous pair or will it be a new pair entirely ? If it’s a re-release I will shoot my shot for sure

The original DB VI has become one of my most desired pairs that I've accepted probably never owning, so I can't even describe how much I'd love for them to re-release; worse shape/likely worsened material quality and all.

Colors sound interesting regardless though so they have my attention.

Doubt it's them but if it is Im all in. I tried so many times to get these but prices just kept going up. If they redrop they will prob have that bad boot shape though.

No 6 could possibly look as good as the 2010 shape. Whenever they announce releases of 3s, 4s, 6s, and 9s from 2010 prior, I get 1/2 excited since the mold is trash now.

Kinda like the updated Eminem and UNDFTD 4s compared to the originals.

Was able to easily cop these when they dropped. Now they have become some grail... I’m in for a retro though

6s need to be re released more than any early Jordan IMO. When it’s been about 10 years, they(not all) fall apart DS or not. Idk if it’s just the pairs I have had, but 6s May be the least durable 3-6 model over time

Back
Top Bottom