Air Jordan 15 Doernbecher | 6s Next?

Didn’t expect them to arrive so quick, that gold def pops real loud
0E3C366C-E5E2-4032-9654-080C7C7C4230.jpeg

I’m an OG CW snob but these are AMAZING. I want the hoodie/jacket more than anything. It’s hard to find

These were literally gone in seconds, could not get the payment through on SNKR App. Tried 3xs. Probaby wouldn't wear them being afraid of that gold creasing on the sides.
Same here, SNKRS app was a bust for me. I ended up hitting up ebay with the 15% coupon, which came within $10 nike retail/tax ....

Not really a fan of these and realized why I never really liked the 15s. Too bulky. Size 9 looks like a 10

maaan package was supposed to be delivered today via Fed Ex.. i get an email saying delivered

i get all packages from nike to my work office.. aint see **** today

asked lady at front desk if Fed ex came by she said yea but had no package for me

if this ***** delivered to wrong suite i can say bye bye to that package.. grimey companies in this building

my homie just bought a pair in sz 12 i looked at his box and was like wth lol that box is way tooooooooo big or did they finesse him lol

Could of swore it was supposed to release last year with the rest of the Freestyle collection.

Just grabbed my size from DTLR/Villa site. Still have 7, 7.5, and 9 left for anyone looking.

Back
Top Bottom